CHAPTER 9

AFTER THE launching, Mitsuya drive you home, and was greeted by Izana with a nod, as usual, you are so tired that you can't even answer back so you just went straight to your room. You're tired but you still have energy to stare at your ceiling, thinking about Ran 'cheating' on you, Mitsuya's confession you pretended not to hear, and Rindou's offer.

"Fuck," you cursed out of confusion. You just pretended not to hear Mitsuya because you want to keep your boss-employee relationship with him. Rindou, the younger brother of the man you loved, wants you to use him for revenge to his brother for cheating on you. You want to turn his offer down but he's so hot.

YOU SPENT night thinking about it, like you have a choice, you just killed time. While in work, you keep checking on your phone, waiting for Rindou's text.

"Are you waiting for someone?" Mitsuya noticed you, again.

"Yeah, it's an offer, well, hard to explain," you smiled. Your phone beeped and saw Rindou's most awaited text.

Rindou: go to my residence, i'll wait you here

You: i thought you'd call?

You did frowned when you did not received a reply from him, later in your phone rang and saw Rindou's name in the caller ID.

"Why did you call?" You asked the obvious.

[You said you want me to?] Rindou chuckled.

"I was just asking," you rolled your eyes. "I'll hung up, see you later, and wait, are you sure Ran is not there?"

[Yeah.. why worry about that tho? You're just making the game fair,] he said. [You're lucky that I offered myself to you,]

"Yeah.. whatever, I'll hung up, bye," you did not wait for his reply and ended the call. You looked at Mitsuya, who's obviously listening to your conversation with Rindou. "What?" You raised a brow.

"Who's that?" He asked.

"Just a friend, I guess," you chuckled on your answer. "But don't worry, okay? I know you'll ask questions again, don't,"

"I was just being cautious okay? I don't want to lose a assistant," he said. Men and their excuses. You shook your head.

YOU CAME out from work and go where Rindou lives. He told you not to worry about Ran, your panties are already getting wet as you ride the elevator up to a floor where he lives. You knocked at the only door on the floor and waited for it to open.

"You really came," he open the door wide for you to enter.

"You told me to," you rolled your eyes. "Nice condo, you own the whole floor,"

"Yeah, I just bought it so you don't have to worry about making noise," he let out a cocky laugh. "Here," he guided you towards the balcony where wine and a pair of wine glass is waiting.

"Prepared?" You chuckled a little.

"Of course, I'll get to taste the drug my brother's taking," he smirked.

"Does your brother describes me as a drug?" He nods. "Well, he's not lying, once you have sex with me, you'll crave for it,"

"We'll see about it later," he poured wine into your glass.

"Y'know what, I'm not sure if I'm doing the right thing," you drink your wine and pour another. You started playing with it before speaking. "Yeah.. your brother 'cheated', but I can't call it a heartbreak, we never dated, he's maybe in love with someone else. I'm not allowed to feel this way right? Cause he was never mine, I was never his," a tear roll down from your eyes. You wipe it before drinking the wine.

"You did not date but you fucked?" He asked.

"Ugh! You're annoying, Rindou! You just ruined the mood! I'm trying to be dramatic here!" You shouted. "I hate you, I fucking do,"

"Why don't we start now?" He suddenly asked. "Strip,"

"Commanding me?" You scoffed but then stopped when he looked at you with cross legs. "Fine," you stood up and start undressing yourself.

"Now, on bed," you did what he said. You lay down on the bed, Rindou tied your right hand on the corner of the bed.

"Is this necessary?" You asked.

"Not really, just in case you run away when you see my big cock," he said before starting undressing himself. Your mouth slightly opened when you saw his cock. Ran is big, so his brother. "Who's bigger? Mine or my brother's?"

"Yes," you stupidly answered.

"Damn," Rindou let out a wry laugh. "Open your legs for me, sweetheart," he smirked when you spread your legs. "Good girl,"

Rindou slid down his hands until he reached your wet cunt and enters two fingers in your folds. He went faster and started to rub his palm against your pussy, your body unconsciously wanting more of his touch.

"Now I get my brother and why she's so addicted to you," he said, hitting your g-spot. "Let me taste you," he bowed to you and started worshipping you.

"Ahh~" you moaned when he entered his tongue on you. He cupped your ass while eating your pussy. The only thing on your head is the pleasure Rindou's giving to you. "I'm.. ahh~" you did not even finished your sentence when you cum without your permission.

"Am I that good in bed?" He chuckled before positioning himself between your legs. "I'm gonna make you feel so good until you forget my brother," he thrust deep before you can even form a sentence.

"Ahh.. fuck.." every time he thrust deeper, he's hitting the spot, making you squeeze him hard. Your vision went white as you squirt against his dick. But Rindou continued bumping his hips against yours, even though you rarely keep up with his rhythm, plus your hands hurting because it's tied.

Rindou finished filling you with his white cum and pulled out of you and watched some of his fluids escape your pussy. He stood up to get some wipes and wipe your thighs.

"You seems having fun?"

Your mouth opened when you saw Ran leaning on the doorframe. You don't know how to act because you're still tied. Rindou just laughed looking at your reaction.

"Why don't you open your legs for me just like what you did to my younger brother?" Ran held your hips and turned you around.

"Ran.. ahh.." you bit your lip. "I don't want to have sex with you,"

"And you want if it's my brother? I'm your boyfriend, darling," he slid his digits in you.

"Fuck.." you can't help but to moan.

"You enjoy her pussy, I'll enjoy her mouth," Rindou made you face his cock.

"You're not tired yet?" His brother laughed.

"I have a high stamina," he smirked before gripping your jaw. "Make us happy, sweetheart,"

"Mhmm.." you moaned when he started thrusting in your mouth while his brother is busy on your cunt. You felt Ran's cock, getting ready to enter you from behind anytime.

"Fuck.." Ran cursed before he started thrusting in you. Rindou is fast, but Ran is faster. He really know where your spot is and continue hitting it, making your back arch.

"Just a little bit more, Y/N," Rindou is almost choking you as he goes faster. A tear rolled down from your eyes. He wipe it with his hands before squirting inside your mouth. "Your mouth is so tight and hot, swallow it," you did what he said and swallowed his cum.

"Ahh~" you can finally moan free as Ran fucks you hard and raw. You grip on Rindou's leg to gain strength. "Shit, I'm.. ahh.." you can feel your own fluids going down from your pussy down to your legs.

"Damn you, darling," he cum deep inside you.

"Fuck.. I'm tired.." you said, panting.

Ran chuckled before cupping your ass. "But we're not,"

--