Busy

Y/N~

I just came back from a day full of filming, stress and anger. Today was probably the WORST day of filming EVER. These guys were trying to flirt with me, we had to retake a fight scene over 10 times, my best friend forgot to pick me up so I walked home in the rain, The social media found out about my dyslexia, anorexia and ADHD and I was bullied for it by some of my 'friends' so they left me because I have those disorders. It.was.fucking.HELL. I walked into my house which I share with my beloved boyfriend of 3 years. I slammed the door hard and stormed up into our shared room. I saw Milos working on his computer. I really wanted cuddles so I sat on his lap and buried my head into his chest. 

Milos: Baby, not now, I'm busy

To be honest I felt more pissed and angry than I already was.

Y/n: ok well I'm going for a walk, love u 

Milos: mhm 

He said without paying attention to me. So I got up and got my phone and headphones and stormed out of our room slamming the door behind me.  I put my headphones/ earbuds into my phone and ears. I play my favourite playlist and run. I don't know where I'm running to. All I know is that I'm running. Fast. In the rain. not giving a flying fuck that it's raining and dark. 

Milos

I was working from home because my girlfriend is a famous actress and I'm a popular social media influencer so if I go to work in person, people will run around chasing me for autographs and pictures. Y/n storms in and sits on my lap. I'm very busy right now so I told her that I was busy. So she said that she was going for a walk so I just replied making her think I'm not paying attention to her. I looked outside to see her running as fast as she could. 

Milos: what?

(pause for 5 seconds while you are running along the road in laps non-stop as fast as you could)

Milos: It's fucking raining!

I said as I got my jacket and went outside. Then I heard the most heart-breaking scream come from y/n. 

3rd persons POV~

(M=Milos   Y=Y/N)

M: BABY! Y/N?? ARE YOU OK??

Y: LEAVE ME ALONE

M: BABY COME HERE

Y: *starts sobbing hard*

Milos runs to Y/n and hugs her. He then picks her up and took her home and changed the 2 of them since y/n was weak from her anorexia, running and her fight scene. But, Milos didn't know she had dyslexia, anorexia or ADHD. So he thought that her legs were weak from running. He placed her in bed and got in bed himself. 

M: Baby...

Y: I'm sorry

M: Why are you sorry babe?

Y: There's something I've never told you and....

M: and what?

Y: will you think of me differently when I tell you this?

M: No! Of course not sweetheart! You can tell me anything. 

Y: the reason why I was so weak is because I have anorexia. 

M: oh baby...

He grabs her by the waist and puts her on top of him so her head is on his chest and rubs the back of her head with his thumb. 

M: Shhh its ok baby, I'm here, baby, i'm here.

Y: are you mad at me?

M: No baby, but I am disappointed that you didn't tell me beforehand. I could've helped you!

Y: I'm sorry *she starts tearing up again*

M: no no no baby don't cry! 

Y: uhm there's another diagnosis that I haven't told you about. 2 actually. 

M: what are they babe?

Y: Dyslexia and ADHD

M: Oh sweetheart why didn't you tell me?

Y: i thought you wouldn't love me anymore 

M: baby, nothing will ever change the way I see you. You could be out killing people and I'd still love you. 

Y:....

M: don't get any ideas though

* they both burst out laughing *

After a while the both fell asleep together. Milos made a vow in his head to always protect Y/N and to take care of her. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how was it?? i tried lmao. Let me know if you want angst or fluff. 

REQUESTS ARE OPEN ON DMS AND COMMENTS

from the author 

-sly