Romantic but Relaxing Christmas

Suggested by Ruel_Wdw 

Their name is.... Morgan!

.................................................................................

(in this, milos and y/n have been married for 2 years and they are 22 years old)

It's Christmas morning and Y/n and Milos are cuddling each other as they sleep. 

The light of dawn cracks through the curtains causing them to wake up. 

(M-Milos           Y-Y/n)

M: mmmmh good morning baby

Y: morning bubs 

*they peck each others lips*

M: Merry Christmas baby

Y: Merry Christmas to you too babe

*they peck each others lips again* 

The couple then cuddle in bed for 1 more hour. After 1 hour had passed the couple then decided to get up and do their morning routine together. They then go downstairs and Y/n starts making breakfast and Milos makes coffee for the two of them while talking about what they should do today. 

M: Hey babe what do you want to do today?

Y: I don't know maybe something romantic but relaxing?

M: yeah! we can figure something out, right? 

Y: yeah! 

They then sit down and eat breakfast enjoying each other's company. 

 M: How about we go out to ( insert restaurant ) for dinner tonight. 

Y: won't it be crowded since it's Christmas?

M: Not many people go there on Christmas because the Christmas Fire Show (is that even a thing? idk) is on and people are going to that and I know how much you HATE fire so....

Y: aww you remembered! and ok that's good but what should we do in the meantime?

M: .....

Y: ooh! I got you a few gifts!!

M: Oh yeah! So did I!

Y: so maybe we could open our gifts, then we can cuddle and relax and maybe binge watch movies until about 6pm then we can get ready to go out?

M: yeah! that sounds great!

They both finish eating and put their dishes in the dishwasher and turn it on. Then they go and sit in front of the Christmas tree. Milos makes a tiktok of Y/N and the gifts in front of them while Y/N sets up her vlog camera for their YouTube channel ( Y/N and Milos have a joined  channel for the 2 of them)

Y: ok 3...2...1.... its started! Hey guys! Merry Christmas!! Today we will be opening gifts from each other for our Christmas video! And here is Milos!

M: Hey guys! Merry Christmas! We hope you guys have or had a great Christmas and don't forget to like and subscribe to this channel and turn on the notifications button so you get notified whenever we post a new video!

Y: Yeah! So today as I already said we are opening some gifts but we will do it off camera and we will show you what we have got! ;)

Y/N's mind: I can't believe I'm doing this! I feel so bad for not telling him earlier! But.. today is a special day... so... today is a great day to tell him that I'm pregnant! I will also pretend to turn the camera off but I won't because I'm gonna film his reaction! 

M: Y/n? babe? Helloooooo??

Y: Hmm? oh. yeah?

M: you kinda just dazed off and stared into space 

Y: oh yeah, sorry.. let's get started with the gifts. yeah?

time skip

Y/n's gifts from milos: A locket with a picture of them inside it with M+Y (Y is the first letter of ur first name)on the front, a cute stuffie, Ariana Grande perfume, message box,  posters, oversized hoodies and a matching bracelet!

(this is a message box btw)

Milos's gifts from Y/n: Milos's favourite cologne which he ran out of, a watch, a necklace chain, a hoodie, a picture frame from your wedding and new shoes that he really wanted

y/n's mind: ok... you got this..... deep breaths deep breaths...

Y: baby?

M: yes baby?

Y: I-I have another gift for you..

M: ooh ok baby what is it?

You hand him a little box and he opens it to see 3 pregnancy tests that are all positive

M: oh my god... is this real??

Y: yes it is baby

M: we're gonna have a baby...

He looks up at you with tears in his eyes (happy tears)

M: WE GONNA HAVE A BABY! 

Y:  yes we are!

M: Oh my gosh! 

The hugs you tight and starts crying from happiness.

The rest of the evening were just you and Milos cuddling and going out for dinner.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the request, Morgan! 

-Sly (my new wattpad name)