Best friends wedding

You are all 23 years old.

Y/n POV~

Today, me and Milos were going to a wedding. It was our friend's wedding. His name was Simone! Simone Berlini. I was getting ready for the wedding and so was Milos. Milos and I were already married. Hence, I am no longer Y/n Y/l/n, I am Y/n Guzel. I am a bridesmaid and Milos is Simone's best man. 

( choose one )

( choose one )

the boys:

I walk out of the room and see Milos

M: hey baby

He says while kissing me and putting his hands on his waist.

Y: hey

M: you look stunning, baby

Y: you look quite handsome too

M: you look better

Y: hehe. I gotta go and help Lianne (the bride, it's a random name)

M: ok baby, love you

Y: love you too baby

I walk to Lianne's room, I see her panicking and I give her a hug and tell her that it's gonna be fine. 

TIMESKIP

It was time to go to the reception. We all gave speeches. 

Milos's Speech:

Simone, we've been friends for so many years and you've always talked to me about advice on girls while worrying that you'll never get a girl, now look at you! You're married to the girl of your dreams! And I wish you guys all the best for a new, happy, married life together!

My Speech:

Wow! I've known Lianne for do damn long! And we've been friends for how long? 10 years! And I really appreciate that you've been by my side whenever I needed you and I remember, that when you asked me to set you up and a date with the guy of your dreams, that I had to make it the BEST date possible. And all thanks to Simone for being like a big brother to me, I really appreciate all that the 2 of you guys have done for me. Wishing you both a happy, married life starting now. 

I give the microphone to someone Simone's brother and and sit down. Milos kisses my cheek and put's his arm around my waist. 

M: you know, this reminds me of our wedding...

He says while moving a bit of my hair behind my ear and kissing my forehead. 

TIMESKIP

It was now time for couple's dances. 

Milos and I slow dance for a bit, then do to the drinks area. We get a little tipsy and have some fun. (NOT LIKE THAT) We then go to the dance floor and dance to some upbeat songs. I had a blast. Especially with Milos. 

---------------------------------

Request in DMs! I'll give you a shoutout and a follow! bye! xx

-Sly/Myst