~|||///>>01<<\\\|||~

Italics- Thoughts

=============================================

It's raining again.

Taehyung watched through the glass doors, the dark clouds pelleting down huge raindrops. People ran covering their heads to get a shelter from the heavy downpour. Some rushing into the café he worked in. He nodded his head to greet them with a smile plastered on his face despite the heavy feeling in his heart. The rain always brought bad memories. He hated the rain.

"Taehyung, can you go clean the tables instead. I'll take over the counter." Jimin asked, nudging him in the ribs to get his attention. Taehyung gave Jimin a confused look.

 As far as Taehyung know the blonde, which is a lot since they've been bestfriends for over 8 years and co-workers for 3 years, Jimin absolutely hated working at the counter. Jimin just smiled giddily at him, glancing at the door. Taehyung followed the shorter male's line of sight, a chuckle escaping his lips as he watched a familiar mint haired figure walk in.

"Go get your man, Park Jimin! All the best!" Taehyung whisper-cheered , passing by the blonde to head towards the staff room. Jimin smiled greatfully at him a slight flush decorating his cheeks. 

"Thanks." He whispered back, turning towards the counter to greet his object of admiration.

Taehyung sighed as soon as the doors to the staff room closed behind him. Today just wasn't his day. Missed the bus to Uni, fell asleep in class since he had a night shift the day before, broke two glasses at work and now it started raining. Just great.

Taehyung gulped hard at the lump forming in his throat, ignoring the urge to just start crying then and there. He shut his eyes tightly. It's not that bad. He can handle this. He's been through worse. He can go through another day. 

"Taehyung-ah?" 

Taehyung opened his eyes to look at his co-worker looking at him with worry. Nayeon put her hand on his forhead in worry. "You don't seem to have a fever. Are you okay?" She asked putting her hand down eyes searching his face.

Am I okay? Of course not.

Taehyung shook his head, trying to push down the tears starting to well up in his eyes. He can't cry. Not now at-least. Worrying the people around him is the last thing he wants. He doesn't want to come off as a nuisance.

"I'm fine, Nuna. Just got hit with door. You should go, more customers just came in. I'll be okay." He smiled at her assuringly. She nodded at him, eyebrows still furrowed. Patting his shoulders she reached for the door behind him, leaving Taehyung alone in the staff room.

Taehyung took a deep breath, forcing his legs to move. The best thing he could do right now was keep himself busy. Grabbing the white- now yellow with stains, cleaning cloth in the corner and walked back into the cafe now filled with people. The rain was still pouring down heavily. He moved towards the tables in the corners, one of them occupied while the other was still empty. He almost immediately noticed the mint haired man sitting with another person on the occupied table, Jimin still fluttering around them, probably taking their orders.

Taehyung smiled fondly at the sight of the blushing blonde. Jimin was really easy to read, it would be a surprise if his crush was still oblivious to his feelings. Taehyung shook his head, moving their way, he could provide some emotional support to his bestfriend who his obviously losing it.

"Excuse me. Hey, Jimin." Taehyung cleared his throat, making all the three heads turn his way. The look of relief that washed over Jimin's face made Taehyung chuckle slightly. "I'll clean this table. Just a minute." He said, leaning over the table to wipe it.