1

Cheryl = Intersex
Long chapterr
Cheryls POV
7:30
Toni and I have been together for 4 years, and she was acting really weird these few days. Shes been throwing up, and in the bed more, and not to be rude but shes gained a lot of weight, more in her boobs.

Today I suggested to see a doctor to see if she pregnant and she got mad and said i was being rude and disrespectful saying shes "fat" but i was just seeing if shes okay.

2 hrs after the argument I went upstairs to see if she calmed down and opened the door, she was asleep so i went to cuddle her. She sturred in her sleep to turn to me and patted my waist to find out what was next to her.

She went to my chest and patted lightly with her eyes shut tightly, im guessing when she found out it was me she opened her eyes and smiled slightly. Not for long thought "My stomach hurts baby." She pouted. I rubbed her stomach and asked "You sure you dont want to see a doctor babe?" She ran to the bathroom a few seconds later so I followed.

I held her hair for her as she threw up with nearly tears in her eyes. I felt so bad seeing My girlfriend like this. I bent down to her height and rubbed her back and mumbled "let it out baby, its okay." She finished a few seconds later and laid her back on me.

"Are you okay do you need any medicine or water?" I asked. She shook her head in response and stood up to clean herself. I Left out the bathroom to make breakfast for her.

Toni's POV
8:00 am
Cheryl had left the bathroom, i was very embarrassed. I brushed my teeth & put my hair in a messy bun. I got in the shower and got dressed.

 I got in the shower and got dressed

Toni's outfit - (i made it) 😭

I walked down stairs and smelled bacon. I immediately raced down the stairs, i loveeeee bacon!! "Babbyyyyy" i hugged her "thank you" i said while sneaking a peace of bacon. Cheryl smiled at me "you look nice babe." She looked me up and down. I blushed and sat at the island table .

 I blushed and sat at the island table

Kitchen ^

Cheryls POV
We got done eating breakfast and i got ready and put something comfortable on.
"What are you wearing? We have to go in 10 minutes to go to the doctors I told you this Cheryl!" Toni yelled at me. I quickly got up and put something different on. Shes acting like a mom i mumbled in the walk in closet and rolled my eyes.

I walked out with a different outfit on. "Happy ? Babe." I said out of breathe from rushing. "Very." She said and kissed me making me blush.

Cheryl's outfit ( i made this also )

We drove to the best doctor in riverdale. When we got there Toni signed us in of course. After waiting for a while we finally got our doctor.

" Toni Topaz" said the doctor looking at his clip board. Toni looked up quickly and raised her hand. We walked to the back into a room " Right here." The doctor said pointing into this small private room. We walked in and introduced ourselves. "Hello i will be your docter my name is Mr. Boyd" he shook Toni and I hands "hello my name is Toni Topaz and this is my girlfriend Cheryl Blossom." She introduced us.

Mr. Boyd nodded "So it says you guys are here to see if Ms. Topaz is pregnant?" He looked at his clip board again scanning it with his pen. "Uh yes , please call me Toni." I looked at Toni and gave a comforting smile, she gave an scared/ excited smile. The doctor laid toni on her back and pulled out this gel & rubbed it around her button.

She flitched at the feeling im guessing it was super cold or hot. "Thats so cold" she shivered. "Im sorry i didnt warn you!" Mr boyd said concerned. I laughed. "Well Ms. Topaz it looks here you are."