7

Isabella's POV (her birthday eve - age two- she talks)

I walked to mommy and tapped her leg then wrapped myself around her foot and leg. "Yes baby, mommies on the phone." She looked down. "Mwommy I hungwy" i spoke as clearly as I could. She started to wobble towards my food cabinet making me laugh since I was still wrapped around her. She shook her foot trying to get me off playfully laughing with me. "no no mwommy." I giggled. I got up and she fake wiped her forehead. "hahaaa mwommy twired?" She nodded in response "Yes hun you're getting so big now!" I shook my head. 

She picked me up and sat me on the counter making my food saying bye to who was on the phone. When she hung up I began to speak again "Wh- who wad dat" I stuttered. "Your uncle and Aunt they want to come visit from NY." "Oh otay yayy!'' She handed my my food and juice. She made my favorite Mac and wolli I think. 

She called dadday downstairs. " Baby come here." She shouted so she could hear so I covered my ears. She came downstairs an kissed mwommy "ewwwww" I giggled. " Hiiii baby i didnt even see you right there! Guess what tomorrow isssss!" She twirled around jumping. "I DONT KNOWWW!!" I lied giggling and they both gasped making me smile even harder. 

" She doesnt know the special day for her is tomorrow." My mwommy pouted. "Whattttt" Dadday said sarcastically covering her mouth. " MY BURTAY" I smiled with my few teeth. "YAYYYYYY YOUR GONNA BE 3!" my dadday shouted tickling me. I giggled  "STAWPPPPP" i giggled and screamed. " HELPPP MWOMMYY DADDAYY" I barely said because how hard I was laughing. 

Mwommy started to tickle dwadday and dadday pick her up and tickled her " noooo MOMMWAY YOU GWEOT DIS" I said because she was loosing the battle. After they were finished and I was dying of laughter. " You like the tickle games baby?" my mwommy said out of breathe. I clapped in response. My dadday giggled and took my bowl since I was finished eating. She washed them nd picked me up out of my chair. I immediately clanged onto her. She took me upstairs to change my clothes while mwommy got in the shower.