Izombies apocalypses

There was three people that was best friends untell a zombie apocalypse happened in 1994 in New York City there names are Kim , Jack , and Ryan they were friends untell they spleted up.A few years later it was Friday one person named duron was enfected in front of Wal-Mart the people was standing there watching one guy named james grabbed his gun in shot duron in the head.It was Saturday Ryan went to the gas station for some gas and then he saw Jack in then Ryan said"have you seen kim" "Jack said no but i called her jod".Her job didn't answer so i stop calling her job.It was Sunday afternoon were Ryan and Jack was running around from place to place one store they stop at they saw kim they gathered up at Ryan hotel were talking the alarm came on in it said "a zombie apocalypse hide right now"they went to the gun store , Wal-Mart , and to a armor store to get googles for there eyes Kim said "Back to the old days" this time they were in California Hollywood they were on the Hollywood sign looking at the zombies from the H of the Hollywood sign.
Kim took the first shot in the zombies were looking in the sky in they seen Jack , Ryan , and Kim the zombies were after them ryan and his crow went to the gun store again to get more stuff they went to the military bass they was there came out with a tank blow the zombies up they found a guy by the bass and they were like "come with us" the guy came the dude was named Terrell cross the guy was hard core he had to guns he pulled the guns in took one shot the zombie was dead the next day they had went to the car dealership to get a car they took off to the store for some food they heard a zombie they all was quite the zombie was makeing a"Grrrrrrrrrr" sound Ryan toke a shot at the head blood gushed every were they were moving to a different spot but they spleted up to look for food and clothing to were they couldn't find anything but they found a dog to take care it was a jermand shaper. Then they all found a labarotory and ryan took 4 years of being a scientist so then he made a chemical to stop the zombie apocalypse so then they put it in water guns and they sprayed it on all the zombies and the apocalypse was finished and everything  went back to normal.