1. Alone, at last.

No one is around to bother us.

We spend all night together. Talking, eating dinner, watching Tik Toks and a movie. And we're hanging onto each other all night. But now it's getting late, and we finally get tired of holding back. I lean in and kiss you gently, but you kiss back with passion. You want me. I want you too. We fall into each other, struggling to get each other undressed. I pull you to the edge of the bed and our eyes meet. I start at your thighs and trail kisses up to your neck. My hand wraps around your throat and you whimper. You dig your nails into my back. I work my way back down, finally setting between your legs. And that first touch of my tongue forced that first, deep moan from your lips. I tease you, play with you, edging you until you can't handle it. Until I finally let you finish. You gush out, all over me. I run my hands up your body, holding your hips down as you grind into my face. You're screaming for me, telling me how good it feels, begging me not to stop. And just when you start to catch your breath, you feel the pressure. You gasp as you start to take it. All of it. All of me. I grab your thighs and pull you closer to me. I lean in, hold the back of your head, brining your face to mine. You stare back into my eyes as I go deeper. You grip onto me and you beg for the rest. I slide in slowly and you let out another deep moan, throwing your head back. I thrust into you again, making you sit up. You want to watch me fuck you. I throw your let's over my shoulders and put my hands in your hips while I give you all of me. You reach down to help me, rubbing your clit while I fuck you, deep. I'm breathing heavily. You're moaning louder with every stroke. We switch positions, each ending with you finishing on my dick. I'm behind you, pulling your hair, pushing your back into the bed as I clap into your ass until you're red and your knees get weak. I'm over you, your legs splayed perfectly so that I can kiss your thighs while I rub your clit, all while you watch me treat you like a princess. You lay on your side while I smack your ass and hold your tits. And when you start to wonder if you can handle any more of me, we go one more round. You're on your back, hair splayed across the bed. You wrap your hands around my neck and tell me how amazing it feels. You beg me to keep going. You tell me how badly you want me. How much you love me. I have my hands on my hips and I push you down on my dick while I fuck you harder and harder. And as your eyes roll back, I finish inside of you. We finish together. Both bodies shaking, we fall into each other. Still desperate for each other. We exchange sloppy kisses while I'm still inside of you, both of us pouring out around me. We lay like that for a while, eventually moving only to get closer. We fall asleep in each other's arms, and fall asleep.

Only to do it all again in the morning.

<3