Chapter 1

Ben was looking out the window while getting tailored for his and Arron's coronation. "do you think that they will get mad at us and say no?" Arron asked ben, worried about what beast and belle had to say. Ben looked at the boy he is in love with. "i think we can convince them." he said smiling. Arron's heart skipped a beat and he smiled. 

Beast and belle walked into the room. "How is it possible that you two will be crowned kings next month? You're just babies." Beast asked. belle looked at her husband. "they're turning 16, dear." belle said. Ben and Arron smiled. "hey, pops." ben said. Arron waved at them. "sixteen?" beast asked, while he took off his glasses and turned to his wife. "That's far too young to be crowned king." he said. he then looked at ben.

"I didn't make a good decision until I was at least 42." Beast said Joking. "Uh, you decided to marry me at 28." Belle said. Beast looked at belle. "Ah, it was either you or a teapot." Beast said. Ben and Arron laughed. "Kidding." Beast said after Belle gave him a look. 

"Mom, dad." ben said. ben looked at Arron. Arron looked so nervous. Ben smiled then turned back to his parents. "Arron and i chosen our first official proclamation. we've decided that the children on the isle of the lost be given a chance to live here in Auradon." Ben said. Beast and Belle shocked. "Every time we look out to the island, we feel like they've been abandoned." Arron tried to explain

"The children of our sworn enemies, living among us?" Beast said. 

"We start out with a few at first, only the ones who need our help the most. we've already chosen them." Ben said. Beast raised an eyebrow at the two boys. "Have you?" He asked. Belle looked at her husband. Then Belle looked ay the two boys.

"I gave you a second chance. Who are their parents?" Belle asked. Arron looked at ben then back at Belle. "Cruella De Vil, Jafar." Arron said. "Evil Queen and Maleficent." Ben finished. Everyone but Arron gasped shocked.

"Maleficent! She is the worst villain in the land!" Beast yelled. Arron flinched. Ben grabbed his best friends hand. "Dad, just hear me out here!" Ben yelled back. "I won't hear of it. They are guilty of unspeakable crimes." Beast said.

"Dad, their children are innocent. Don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life? Dad?" Ben pleaded to his father. Arron looked at beast.

"I suppose their children are innocent." beast said. Arron smiled. "Well, well done. Shall we?" belle said after smiling at the boys. they walked out of the room.

*I hope you like the first chapter of my new story and please don't ask me to update it makes me lose motivation.*