Chapter 1-How it all started

Im Melanie im 5ft 5 has black hair and cant stand girls who wont stop talking about their boyfriends.I mean nobody really cares.well i don't,anyways i am currently 17 years old 18 in a few months.
I dont know about you but life SUCKS

I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off and it immediately puts me into a bad mood.
"SHUT UP" i shouted at the alarm,it was the first day of school and i hadnt had any sleep since the last day of school I had been up all night on my phone.
Grabbing my glasses, i pick up the phone and read the time.7:00am this is too early for me.
As the lazy girl i am,i decide to lay in bed on tiktok thinking i have all the time in the world.
- - - - -
A few minutes passed and i checked the time again 7:45
"OK" i said to myself thinking nothing of it until i realised.
"SEVEN FORTY FIVE?!" SCHOOL STARTED AT EIGHT! I rush out my bed have a quick shower and brush my teeth i throw on flared jeans a white crop top and a black zip up hoodie.Put my hair in a bun and get to the door until im interrupted.

"Did you have breakfast honey?" It was my my mom/(mum) she has a dark black afro brown eyes and shes 5'2.short,i know right.But she always cared for me,and even more when she found out i was diagnosed with....
"Ill have it at school promise..love you bye!"I actually dont think you can have a breakfast meal at school but i didnt care i just wanted to get out of this conversation.I knew where it was going.
"Bu-"

I shut the door before she finished i didnt want to hear it.Im just a normal girl like everyone else.right?
I took the bus to school and kept my head down.I walked through the hallways kept my head down.Nobody actually knows who i am, i mean who would want to know me?
I arrived to my locker to see Riley lorei.Shes a stuck up..... and what i said in the beginning about girl and boyfriends it was targeted to her.

"Can i help you?"she asked.
Yes you can help me and move out of my  way.i kept that in my head or it would NOT end well.

"Well-"
"Well what"she exclaimed this put me in a even worse mood than i was in before.

I wasnt bothered to finish my sentence and opened my locker pushing Riley out the way ,i took my stuff and left.

"YOULL PAY FOR THAT BAKER"she shouted across the hallway if this was a badass film id put my middle finger up but obviously this is not the case.

I got to math class last class of the day,the worst subject in the world but luckily my bestie was there!!Michelle Mcallister beautiful as always!we did our handshake and sat in our seats.

Halfway through the class something happened which didn't happen very often but the room went silent.All eyes were on the door me and Elle looked at each other.we knew who it was.i mean,who wouldn't.brown hair which was silky you would die to run your hair through it blue dreamy eyes you could daydream about and last but not least the height.Perfect height exact 6ft1 any girl would love to have a boy friend like him but thats thing.he doesn't date.Anyways how would i know i dont like him i avoid him at all costs i just heard that.

"Ooooooh" Elle nudged me its an inside joke because it was josh baker.we have the same last name i know right?How disappointing is that Michelle thinks we're related, if we were,life wouldn't be so great for me......

Oh no
Unfortunately he caught my eye thats a thing i didnt want to happen.Winking,Josh walked over to me,i could tell he got the wrong idea.He was player,slept with half of the girls in school and that's something i definitely didnt want to be apart of.
I raised my hand asked to have some water as soon as baker had sat down.
I actually went to my locker and watched some tik toks on my phone  accidentally i pressed the wrong button turning up the volume to hear "MATERWIAL GWORL💅" That was so embarrassing.

I heard a door open and quickly put everything away and shut my locker then ran to the fountain.

I felt someone breath on my neck and turnt round to meet eye to eye josh.
"Someone watching tik toks?"He said
"No i-"
"Don't worry i wont tell anyone." he chuckled.
"You're full of jokes arent you."I replied ,I wasnt meant to say that.I started walking away back to class after embarrassing my self just by talking to this douche bag.
"Pfft,anyways,i have a question."   This made me stop.I turnt around why would he.josh baker.want to ask ME melanie baker a question.I said firmly,
"No .not everyone wants to sleep with you josh baker okay?"I turnt round walking back into class josh followed me in.

He shouted "OKAY BABE !"
what in the world did he just call me?
All eyes were on me i quickly ran out the class dragging bake with me.
"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?"i asked full of anger
"Well,i mean you didnt listen to my question so...I guess i just answered it for you.You are now my girlfriend."He answered back.

"What?"
"My house 5:40pm dress up nice please."I checked my phone as i felt a vibration in my pocket.It was his adress how did he even get my number.I looked up from my phone to see him gone in the crowds of people leaving,it was time to go home? Already wow.

Am i going to say yes or  being his girlfriend or not?
Shall i show up to his house?It must be dinner or something..

Authors note
OOOOOOOOOOOO:) WHATS SHE GONNA DO?
What do u think lmk? Maybe some ideas tooo!
This is my first story and first chapter done!Theres more to comeeeeee.
2021 5 December sunday 2021 8:43pm.