Childe x M!Reader

ask: hey! could you maybe do a m!reader x childe where the reader doesn't seem too strong at first glance but they're actually ripped (´-﹏-';) thanks! requested by: anon

hopefully this is okay! sorry for the wait i've been super burnt out on writing, also since it wasnt specifed to do hc or a drabble i decided on a small drabble, lmk if you'd like hcs, too!
~~~~~~
"I am not sparring with you," Childe responded with a laugh. "I've been fighting for years, it wouldn't be fair."

"What's that supposed to mean?!" you huffed, leaning agaist the railing boarding the sparring circle. "I fight all the time!" That part was true. In your adventures you've encountered several enemies that were killed at your hands, all in self defense, of course.

"Hilichurls, maybe." he scoffed, stepping into the ring, tossing his weapon aside. "Well?" he motioned between you and his exposed torso. Turning around as you enter to grab wrapping bandages for both of your hands, he'd already started his shit talking. "If you want a handicap, I'll give you the first move," he smirked, turning around. "Unless you think-"

As he turned around to toss you the bandages, he watched as you unbuttoned the rest of your shirt, revealing your abs.

“If you just wanted to show off, you could have said sp, you know.” He smirked handing you the bandages before adding a few kisses along your collarbone. “So I take it you don’t need the handicap?”