chapter five.

liam: i got some rly cool knock knock jokes

liam: wanna hear them

liam: theyre rlly cool

zayn: alright

liam: knock knock

zayn: whos there

liam: al

zayn: al who?

liam: al give you a kiss if u open this door

zayn: omg

zayn: are u at my house

liam: maybe

zayn barges up from his position on his bed and practically sprints over to the door, opening it and running into a hard chest, a squeal escaping his lips from the fright. he feels the chest rumble with laughter and he looks up to his boyfriend's head thrown back as he laughs loudly. a pout appears on zayn's face as liam wipes away his fake tears and ending his laughing feud with a big happy sigh.

he looks down at zayn with a wide smile and adoration visible on his face, "were you running to come and get me?" he cooed, tilting zayn's chin up when he looked down at the floor.

zayn only huffs, embarrassment set on his own face as his cheeks flush. "maybe," he mumbles, which only widens liam's smile even more.

"well aren't you a little cutie." liam chuckles, leaning down to kiss his baby's cheek.

zayn rolls his eyes playfully, but ends up grabbing liam's free hand, since a bag is occupying the other, and pulls him into his bedroom.

"did my mum let you in?" he asks, settling back into his position on his bed, his laptop and headphones pushed off to the side. liam takes a seat on the edge, setting the bag on the nightstand.

"yeah, and she gave me a cookie." liam reveals happily, taking off his shoes and laying down next to zayn.

"i believe you owe me something," zayn says, pointing to his puckered lips with both of his hands. liam only grins, leaning over to kiss the smaller boy softly. the kiss doesn't last long, because there's a knock on the door and a feminine voice saying, "it's really quiet in there, you guys better be watching a movie with headphones."

zayn pulls away at the sound of his mother's voice and he blushes, covering his face with his hands. liam only laughs, kissing his boyfriend's forehead once he slides his hands down his face.

"mum, are you lurking outside my door?" he asks, kind of weirded out at the idea.

"oh please zayn, i have to clean a house that's filled with six people, do you think i'm just gonna stand here and make sure you're not canoodling with your boyfriend? i wash your sheets remember that." his mother scoffs, opening the door without permission. she smiles at the couple and holds up a plate that holds the remaining cookies that she had baked earlier that day. "anyways, i came up here to give you the rest of the cookies. your father and your sister's are pigs, they don't know how to share, so i saved you and leemy here some." she sets the plates on the nightstand, next to liam's bag which zayn has yet to find out what's in it.

"thanks mum." he mumbles and she blows him a kiss before exiting the room. liam is quick to grab the plate of chocolate chip cookies, his mouth practically watering at the thought of tricia's cookies. he once told her one of the main reasons he came over to her house was because of her cookies. he wasn't lying.

zayn, on the other hand, reaches over liam to grab the bag that he brought, taking a sneak peek at what was inside. he squeals, taking out the three-in-one cd case, holding it up as if it were something more beautiful than beautiful.

"where did you get this? i thought they were all sold out." zayn breathes out, hugging the sims 3 case, to his chest lightly as if it were his own baby. zayn has been a sims fanatic for as long as he could remember. he has almost all of the sim games and whenever he's not being productive, he's most likey playing sims. he only needed three games left, that were (lucky for him) all in the same cd case for less than all three of them separately. the only problem was that none of the stores had them, and he nearly gave up on it until now, his life-saver of a boyfriend finding one for him.

liam only shrugs his shoulders, his attention mostly set on the plate of cookies in front of him. "saw em' at target." he mumbles, his mouth full. zayn snatches the plate from him, setting it down on the nightstand along with the cd. he climbs onto his boyfriend's lap, ignoring the whines and protests coming from him and practically lunges forward, pressing their mouths together. liam is still grunting in protest, not approving that his cookies have been replaced by zayn's lips. he still kisses zayn back though, it's not every day someone climbs onto your lap and kisses you like that. well, for most people, not really including liam.

the kiss lasts longer this time, zayn's hands have traveled to liam's cheeks, holding them as he tilts his head to deepen the slow, yet hard kiss. and as much as liam is enjoying zayn's affection towards him, he pulls away and smiles at the shorter lad as he grabs his cookies off the nightstand. zayn pouts, letting out the small frustrated huff he does whenever he's upset.

he takes his phone off the bedspread and opens up snapchat, taking a picture of liam biting into a cookie like it was his last.

'when he likes ur moms cookies more than ur affection :(' he captions before sending it off to his story. it was normal for liam and zayn to express their feelings when they're most likely upset with each other, on snapchat. they'd post it along with a picture of said victim. people would come up to them the next day, asking them if they got 'sorry sex', or make-up gifts or something. they never really did it for people to see their little problems, but to grab the attention of the other person and maybe be able to get 'sorry sex' out of it. just maybe.

by the time zayn had posted it and replied to a few other snapchats he received, liam was poking his side and bothering him, meaning that he was finished with his cookies.

"i never finished my knock knock jokes," he grinned, wrapping his arms around zayn's waist.

"liam, you don't hav-"

"knock knock." liam grins and zayn tries his best not to smile, letting out a sigh instead.

"who's there?"

"olive."

"olive who?"

"olive you."

a/n: dont worry idk what i just wrote either. theres only two more chapters of ziam fluff for now :(.