chapter eight.

"this is so corny, liam."

"oh okay, that's fine. i can do it by myself."

"i said it was corny, not that i didn't want to do it."

"that's what i thought, now shirt on or shirt off?"

"that's the dumbest question you've ever asked, take it off pretty boy."

zayn gazed up at liam from his spot on the floor, his hands were rested on his stomach as his boyfriend grunted at the nickname while taking off his white tee. zayn's eyes trained on the muscular boy's defined chest, his lip captured between his teeth when liam's biceps bulged as he positioned himself on top of zayn, his hands on either side of his head.
"this is what those unrealistic couples on instagram and people in fanfics do." he mumbles as liam pushes all of his weight down, pecking zayn's lips before going back up. liam only hums, mostly ignoring what zayn has to say because he has about two hundred more push-ups to do and zayn was more than happy to help when liam asked him to.

"are we gonna be one-," liam kisses him, focusing only on zayn's lips and not the words coming out of them, "-of those internet couples li? like, we should find-" another kiss, "-a modeling agency and have people take pictures of us making out, wouldn't that be great." zayn rambles on, in between kisses.

"i mean-" liam shuts him up once again, a little longer this time so he'd get the message to be quiet. he stays put in his push-up position and pulls away from the kiss, throwing zayn a warning look before diving in for another push-up/kiss.

zayn gets the message, staying quiet and enjoying the small kisses that liam is giving him. he even managed to run his finger through the indents of liam's abs a few times whenever he went back up, but he was getting bored and impatient, the urge to talk nagging at him.

he bites his lip, which liam pulls at with his teeth when he dips back down and zayn huffs, pouting a bit, giving liam the opportunity to nibble at the protruding lip. the small kisses soon start to turn into teases for zayn, considering the fact that they were so chaste and quick and he was waiting for something a little more. so, he grabs onto the back of his boyfriend's head, keeping him down mid push-up and connects their lips, giving the lad a more rushed and rough kiss before letting go of him.

liam only smirks, continuing on with his push-ups and zayn sighs, staring into liam's eyes deeply and squinting them a bit, trying to signal a staring contest.

when liam doesn't accept, he gives up on keeping his mouth shut, "remember that bet we had, and you cheated?" zayn mutters out quickly before liam can kiss him again.

"i didn't cheat, you just misunderstood." liam grunts out, panting a bit from the immense amount of push-ups he was doing.

"whatever, what was the little bitch talking about anyways?" zayn asked, kitty licking liam's lips this time instead of kissing him.

"i hooked her up with matt, they've been pining after each other for awhile so i just closed the deal." liam shrugged, tugging at zayn's bottom lip when the next kiss came around.

zayn slumped against the floor, his eyebrows furrowed and his lips pouted, "so i lost the bet for nothing?" he whined, crossing his arms over his chest. liam chuckled and put one arm behind his back, giving zayn a deep kiss before starting his push-ups again, this time only with one hand.

"basically," he muttered, "but to be honest, i was making my way over to you when i saw harry hug you like that, rebecca stopped me to thank me before i was able too, so.. i won." he smirked.

"it's sad how we can't even be separated for too long and how jealous we get when we interact with other people. we've been in the honeymoon phase for almost four years." zayn pondered, frowning a bit when he realized liam stopped kissing him.

"that's a good thing though, how many couples, that you can think of, have been in love like us?" liam asked, his panting becoming a bit more visible and his sweat rolling down his face. zayn only shrugged, feeling a bit of butterflies in his stomach from the truth of liam's words, and wrapped his arms around liam's neck, stopping him from his push-ups and pulling him down so he can press their mouths together. liam was quick to steady himself, putting his other hand down for support so he doesn't fall and crush zayn, (he already made that mistake once and he doesn't want to be bothered with an over-dramatic zayn right now.)

their lips move together in a passionate order, only letting their tongues meet every once in awhile. it's a sweet kiss and it's a very loving one at that, but you have to remember they are liam and zayn, nothing with such subtleness will last very long.

it only takes about seven minutes before they're both stark naked and zayn is stretched out while liam is lubed up and pushing into his lover slowy. it's the first time they're having sex in about three days and zayn can feel his toes curl as liam fills him up, still getting that feeling like it's their first time together.

"god, liam" zayn mumbles out, his eyes closed as he fists the light brown carpet, "i know we were just cute and mushy a few minutes ago, but i'm not really in the mood for slow and emotional. so, if you could just-" zayn's quickly cut off with liam pounding into him mercilessly, his gaze hardened and focused on the boy beneath him as he snaps his hips back and forth.

the arch in zayn's back practically had him off of the floor as a breathless gasp escaped his lips. his hand weakly reached up for the back of liam's head and grabbed onto it with the help of determination, bringing it down and forcing their lips together.

no words were able to leave zayn's mouth, only the muffled sounds of the inhumane noises zayn's body were rarely able to make, as the head of liam's member jabbed at his prostate, not having missed once. liam grabbed onto his leg, throwing it over his shoulder and thrusting himself deeper into zayn's quivering hole. zayn found the source of his voice and let out a ear-deafening moan which formed into liam's name.

liam found this as a turn-on and he gripped on zayn's hips, driving into zayn at a rapid speed, his lip clenched between his teeth as his own murmurs of pleasure left his lips, "scream my name again, baby." he panted into zayn's ear, the smaller lad moaning in syncopation as ecstasy washed over them.

"liam!" he whined out, his legs shaking dramatically as liam practically damages his poor arsehole. the feeling of fullness emits at the bottom of his stomach and urges liam to go faster as he comes closer and closer to his end of pleasure.

liam obliges, ramming into zayn as fast as he possibly can, his thrusts becoming just a tad bit sloppy from the amount of energy he put into it and the closure of his own high. zayn's hand tightens on liam's short light-brown hair and he feels his stomach tighten before he releases all over liam's muscular chest, riding out his high as liam fills zayn up as well.

the larger lad collapses down and zayn groans, not having the energy to yell or push him away and liam gets the message, rolling off of his boyfriend. loud pants are the only thing found within the quiet bedroom and it takes awhile before zayn can catch his breath, liam having already calmed himself down.

zayn's breathless gasps are abruptly stopped as the sound of sharp knocking is heard through the wooden door, "um liam?" a rough voice says on the other side. "we're uh.. gonna go take a visit to your grandfather. i would ask you to come.. but you seem busy so, yeah we'll be back later on tonight." liam's dad says awkwardly through the door.

a/n: ..wow im truly sorry for that terrible smut lmao