Chapter Five

Poppy's and Branch's hug watch's chimed as the two were working on gifts.

"Hug time!" Poppy said giving Branch a hug.

"Oh come on! Poppy I'm working on this present.."

"Oh! Sorry.." She said quickly backing up.

Branch seeing her disappointed face, sighed and stopped working on the gift. He gave her a hug back.

"Hug time..." He said before he kept working on the gift.

Poppy smiled. Till she remembered something.

"I almost forgot! I'm sorry Branch I have to go." Poppy said as she stood up from her chair.

"Why? What's the rush?"

"You want me to stay?"

"U-uh well- Yeah I guess. I mean well-" Branch said stammering and blushing. 

"I meant as a joke. I know you want me to stay." Poppy said giving Branch a sweet smile.

"But I do actually have to go. R&B said they would need me later. Never told me why but probably important. I'll be back after lunch hopefully! Bye!"

"Alright. See you!"

Poppy used the platform and left the bunker. Branch waited a minute before standing up from his own chair and heading to the curtains taking out Poppy's gift.

"Time to work on this.." 

"I can't believe it. A Royal discount coupon?" Smidge said.

"We need to talk to that cashier!!" Holly said running over to the checkout area.

"Wait up!! Also thanks dude!" Smidge said as she ran off.

"No problem! Say hi to Charlie for me!!" The security guy said as he waved.

"YOU!" Holly said yelling at the cashier when she got there.

"AH! JEEZ- WHAT THE FAWK WAS THAT FOR- YOU SCARED ME!!" The cashier/Charlie said. 

"Hey no cursing this is a kids show. :<" Smidge said.

XDDD Ok sorry for the little cursing part- I changed the letters so it shouldn't be that bad for anyone who's serious about it lol.

"Sorry ya'll- Didn't mean to be that loud. I yell a lot. But anyway did two trolls come here?" Holly asked.

"Yes...?" Charlie replied.

"Did they wear hoodies?"

"Also yes...?"

"Did they give you a royal discount?"

"Yes..? Do you want to see?"

"YES! I mean- Yes please."

The cashier took out the royal discount coupon and showed it to Holly.

"Thank you." Holly said as she turned to Smidge.

"Looks like we don't have much work to do..."

"Wha..? But-" Smidge began.

"We already said it had to be a pop troll. And they used a royal discount. So it has to be...."

"KING PEPPY!" Holly said pointing to him as he sat there in a chair.

"Hahah! You think I'm the giver?" He said laughing.