Story Idea #15

Story Name: Wanna Have A Bad Time? [Mortal Kombat Harem]

Name: Hiroshi Sans Tatsunori

Age: 19

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Straight
Note: Might as well make him straight in this story.

Powers: Undertale Sans Magic

Power Level: ???

Threat Level: Demon(?)

Looks:

Theme Song: Megalovania Camellia Remix

Info: Hiroshi life hasn't been an easy one. Hiroshi's mother died years ago and thid left Hiroshi with a huge responsibility on taking care of his sister; Aki Shio Tatsunori

 Hiroshi's mother died years ago and thid left Hiroshi with a huge responsibility on taking care of his sister; Aki Shio Tatsunori

and it was pretty hard. Hiroshi had to drop out of highschool and took a couple of jobs to just support him and his sister. He has been also teaching Aki on how to use magic and such, just in case she needs to defend herself. Hiroshi was exhausted, beyond exhausted, but he was determined to make sure that his sister had a roof over her head and food in her stomach. One day, Hiroshi has gotten a letter, saying he was invited to a tournament in Mortal Kombat...in another realm. Both Hiroshi and Aki(accidentally) got teleported into Mortal Kombat and must fight other warriors to either survive or...just mostly survive. Hiroshi will unknowingly attract a lot of girls, that he will be too exhausted to even care at all.

《Bio Trailer》

This story will be available on my StoryTeller_Mangle someday.

(A/N): Another new story idea that will be available soon. And yes, I decided to change Aki's look from the Smg4verse. Even though her other look is cute, I also love this look. Anyways, I hope you'll enjoy this and will keep inspiring me to create even more stories. Thanks to all for showing me so much kindess and love, even making me laugh a bit.

{Updated}

December 4, 2021

Saturday

Time: 8:09 pm

Words: 297