New Member To The Team

"TODAY'S THE DAY MOM!" I yelled to my mom from upstairs. "GET READY GRACE!" My mom yelled back. I am shaking from excitement Im going to Hackensack to be apart of Chucky the Series! I received the news last week! I had Teo Aly Zack Dj's numbers! Me and Aly had gotten really close. I couldn't believe that just two weeks ago I was sitting on my couch simping for all of them.😨. I was leaving my mom for 6 months. It was sad that I couldn't see her for 6 months. I packed a few of my clothes because I was planning on buying new ones over there. I got in the car. Grabbed my headphones and put music on my phone. "Video Games by Lana Del Rey" started playing. I fell asleep on the ride to make things go faster. When we got there my mom shook me. "Honey we are here!" My mom said smiling. "Oh my god!" I said with excitement. I got off and looked at the massive hotel infront of me. " Come on lets go inside!" My mom said. My room had already gotten paid for. So when we walked in all we had to say was its funny actually because we have to say "chucky cheese!" I got so red when I said that. The employee took me and my mom to my room. I swiped the card and it opened it was the most cleanest hotel room I had every seen! "Okay Grace. I have to go now. I want you to stay safe. Call me if you need anything. No boys. And I love you so much." My mom said hugging me. "I love you too Mom. Call me when you get home!" I told my mom. She waved to me as she made her way out. I got my phone out and took a picture for Instagram.