THE BIG QUESTION.

I got into my clothes and went to go get my bag. After getting my bag and adding some finishing touches to my outfit and face. I texted Teo telling him I was ready. It took him 2 minutes to responded saying to meet him infront of the hotel. I got my bag and left the room locking it. I said good morning to the employees as I made my way thur the front door. I waiting for around 10 minutes or so. I was scrolling thur TikTok and Instagram laughing at the funny edits people make about the chucky cast. "Hey!" I heard a voice behind me say. "Teo!" I said pulling him into a hug. "You ready?" He asked me. "Yes!" I said smiling. The restaurant we were going to wasn't that far away from the hotel we were staying at it was a 3 minute walk from here to there. As we were walking me and Teo held hands. I was blushing so hard! "Hello welcome to Mia's Cafe! How may we help you two lovely couple?" The sever asked as me and Teo sat at our table. "I'll have a ice coffee and a croissant!" I said. "I'll get the same as well !" Teo said. "Okay your order will be right up!" The sever told us as they made there way inside. "So I actually wanted to tell you something Grace.." Teo told me which made me get nervous. "Sure whats up?" I asked smiling. "Well its a big question- and really if you are not ready for it its okay!" Teo said making me even more nervous than I was before. "Tell me." I said. "Well would you maybe want to be my girlfriend?.." Teo asked me.

CLIFF HANGER 😜