chapter 02

Y/n's POV

We pulled up to the club and got out "you ready?" Lilith smirked. "Kinda" I chuckled. She took my hand and pulled me to the entrance "hey Johnny" Lilith smiled. "Hey girls go on ahead" johnny smiled.

I thanked him and we both squeezed our way through the crowd. "Okay I got us VIP seats let's go up here" she shouted over the music "okay" I forced a smile onto my face.

We took a seat and a waiter came up to us "what can I get for you tonight?" He smiled. No lie he was handsome but I was still shy and sober. "A shot of Malibu" I said.

"Really? The y/n Roman I knew could down five shots in one go" Lilith shrugged. "It's been two years since I've last drank that much" I chuckled.

"Just saying" she shrugged and took a seat on the red couch. "I'll take two shots of whiskey" I said. "There we go! I'll take one shot of tequila and one shot of whiskey"she smirked.

"Right away" he poured our shots at the mini bar and I took two back to back "let's get this party started!" I shouted.

I pulled her into the dance floor and got a huge cup of mixed alcohol "you ready?" She asked "fuck yeah" I smirked.

Poker face by lady Gaga came on and the drinks finally hit me, I bent over and moved my body with the music

Lilith and I were moving in ways we never moved before, I swear if we weren't besties I'd fuck her "yes mamas!" She cheered.

I felt large hands hold onto me, they felt so familiar but I was to waisted to notice. "Baby girl" he spoke.. that voice

"I'm here daddy" I turned and smashed my lips onto his. We disconnected and once my vision came back it wasn't who I thought it was "jack G?" I chuckled.

"Well that was one warm welcome" he chuckled. "It's been a long time how are you?" I smiled. "Good but let's finish that convo for later" with that he smashed his lips onto mine and everything went in slow motion

The crowd, the lights, everything was slowly spinning. The make out got heated but we soon pulled away "hey follow me" I pulled him through the crowd and

Up to the VIP booth. "Lilith this is Jack G Jack this is Lilith my closest friend" I introduced my old partner in crime to my new partner in crime.

—-
It's been two hours, we're all siping on drinks while I explain to Lilith how jack and I used to steal shipments with my old gang "damn chick who are you?" Lilith laughed.

I was sat up on jacks lap. "I miss you" jack said. "I miss you too" I leaned down and pecked his lips. "Mission accomplished" I heard Lilith mumble.

"You ready?" I saw a man come up to jack "not quite what's up?" He asked. "Protocol" the man spat. Jack got up

"I have to go..business. Here's my card call me if you need anything" he pecked my lips and headed out. I looked back to Lilith who had a smirk plastered across her face.

"What?" I chuckled. "Your welcome" she winked. I rolled my eyes and we both stumbled to our driver that Ethan had gotten since we got a little to drunk.

—-
We pull up to the hotel and Ethan helps Lilith and I to our rooms. Ethan throws me onto my bed "thank you!"I giggled.

He flops Lilith into it as well "my gosh girls y'all went out dressed like that!?" He was a little angry. "Lilith go take care of your man" I chuckled.

"Let's go daddy" I saw Ethan's reaction and he was a little flustered. Ethan picked her up and walked out "try not to be so loud!" I shouted. "No promises!" Lilith shouted.

Oh gosh I feel like I was back in high school. I swear I felt so childish when I first got with Grayson. I was in a few relationships but nothing could compare to the way Grayson loved me.

I sat up and sighed. "Should I?" I asked myself. "No" I got undressed and laid in bed. I felt this familiar feeling burning inside of me

I got my purse and reached for the black card in my wallet. I texted the number.

Hey jack its y/n. Couldn't get you off of my mind, you make me feel so alive and ugh I've been going crazy without your touch. If your not busy I'm at the rose hotel room number is 847 on the seventh floor.

I hit send and looked at the time. 11:30pm. He's not coming.. not this late. I got in the shower to rinse off all the sweat and nastiness. I hear a knock at the door as I finish up

I hurry over and look through the peep hole, it's him! I open the door "hey" he smirked "hi" I bit my lip. I dropped my towel and let everything show

He smirked and picked me up, he laid me on the bed and got me undressed "your so fucking beautiful" he leaned down and nipped at my neck "fuck" I sighed I was already soaked

He trailed his hand down to my heat and rubbed my clit, I jolted hack "easy" I moaned. He positioned his member at my entrance and slid in "fuck baby" I threw my head back. He pounded into me causing me to grip the sheets

"Fuck y/n your so fucking tight, been a while huh" he chuckled, I hid my face in embarrassment. "Don't hide from me, it's okay baby girl" he pinned my hands above my head and penetrated deeply.

I woke up to someone pounding on my door. "Ugh are you serious right now?" I groaned. "Shhh" I heard someone shush me.

I looked over to see Jack "oh shit.. did we?" I gave him a look. "Yeah" he smirked. "Oh my" I giggled.

The knocking continued "shit" I sighed. "Who is that?" He asked. "It's Ethan my ex's brother" I sighed. "Wait what?"

"Listen I'll explain later!" I got up and threw his T shirt on along with my underwear, I ran to the door and opened it. "What?" I saw Ethan standing there.

"Listen Lilith has a major hangover so we're leaving early. The kids will be back at my house, you can stay here check out isn't until 6pm and it's only 7:30am"

He said. "Okay cool" I smiled. "Hurry up babe!" Jack shouted. I looked back to Ethan and he looked back to me. "No" he smirked. "Yes" I covered my face

Soon I heard footsteps and out came Jack. "Dolan?" Jack smiled. "Aye what's good" Ethan invited himself in and shook jacks hand.

"Y'all know each other?" I was so confused. "Hell yeah" Jack smiled. "We went to school together and did some missions up north a couple of months ago. How's your brother Grayson?" He asked.

That's weird.. everyone knows about Graysons death. "This is Graysons girl. Since Grayson passed she still lives with us and she had our beautiful nephew" Ethan smiled.

"Damn she didn't tell me she had a kid, that's honestly so cute" he chuckled. "Yeah yeah enough with that. Good bye Ethan I'll see you at home" I shoved him out and locked the door.

"So you had a kid with Grayson?" He asked. "Yeah I found out I was pregnant three months before he passed" I sighed. "Everything it's going to be okay. It just takes time. I have a kid of my own, she's three

Her name is Isabella but we all call her Izzy I'd love to set up a play date" he chuckled. "Sure you have my number so just give me a call when you can" I smiled. We talked for hours

And let me say he's changed a lot, he has his own business built from the bottom up, he has a kid and his own place and everything. He's very successful in what he does.

"Well I gotta go, my partner has been none stop blowing up my phone. I'll call you later on tonight" he gave me a kiss and with that he was out the door.

I looked at the time. 12:30pm. I got showered and jumped back into bed. That was one fun ass night.