Gemverse:(timeline 1):[chapter 1]

Warnings: grammar mistakes
——————
Gemverse/diamondverse doesn't belong to me
This is my version of this multiverse, that is inspired from @Nanachi8.
Information of this multiverse:
•diamonds are more shiny and bright than normal gems and normally they are are the embodiment of elegance and perfection.
•If a diamond/gem kiss a hand of another diamond/gem it means their trying to court them.
If you don't want to be courted you have to give a kiss on the back of the hand to the other person courting you but you must do it in five minutes. If you don't then the courtship shall begin. The person being courted will have to give handmade gifts to the recipient and vice versa.
The courting can last a month or two.
—————-

Error,meanwhile entering the portal, found his codes changing to ones more familiar to this multiverse, and thanks to checking the codes, he found out that this multiverse is named gemverse.
Weirdly, it was all that it said, maybe it was because he was because he just arrived or maybe it was because of the void, who knows.
He looked at hisself and noticed that on the ribs near his neck (on his sternum) was placed a sort of gray and shiny soul-shaped gem, he tried taking it off but it was like it glued to him, so he decided to ignore it.
He then notice that even his outfit changed.
He didn't wore a jumper anymore and instead he was wearing a gray neckless t-shirt, and his scarf disappeared too.
He panicked a bit but he immediately found out his belongings where in his storage.
He calmed a bit and then decided to began exploring this multiverse.
He closed the portal and found himself in a sort a of big pit.
In the walls of the pit were dug humanoid figures, all of/in different shapes.
He wondered around a bit and then he stopped in front of one of them to observe it better.
He was relaxed, but he started hearing footstep form behind him and immediately got on guard, quickly turning around.
It was this multiverse nightmare.
This multiverse nightmare had a beautiful purple diamond on his neck and he was wearing a purple and black royal outfit.
He seemed to look at error for some seconds and then took out his hand, softly smiling meanwhile he waited error to take his hand.
Error was hesitant at first but then he elegantly took this nightmare hand and smiled a little bit back.
Error was surprised when this nightmare kissed his hand and then finally talked.
"Seems like i thought right, you ARE a diamond, at first I confused you has a spinel thanks to your diamond shape, but then again, only diamonds are supposed to shine bright as you and be elegant just as you"
"You really are THE embodiment of perfection my dear~"
Error was flustered and shocked.
Flustered to the compliments he was getting and shocked to what happened before.
Nightmare, using the shocked state of error as an opportunity, took both of error hands and started walking away with him.
"My name is purple diamond but you may call me nightmare"
"So, what is your name dear~?"
Error seemed to come out of his shocking state but he didn't seem to notice that nightmare was taking him taking with him and that they were holding hands.
"Err-Inasis,Inasis diamond or gray diamond, but you can call me inasis"
Error said thinking that maybe it was better if he didn't say is real name, and instead said the name that he thought fitted him more in this multiverse.
On Nightmare face appeared a more honest and caring smile as he guided the clueless error to his castle.