3

In Haechan and Jaemin's chat.

Nono'sBby:
Hey Haechan?

Fullsun:
Yeah? What's up?

Nono'sBby:
So, I've been dating Jeno for 5 years right?

Fullsun:
Yeah....?

Nono'sBby:
I just...I don't wanna sound forceful but I really want to marry him. I just don't know if I should wait for him or not..

Fullsun:
It's ok to ask him first. You don't have to be the one to wait. If you wanna do it then do it but if you don't then that's completely up to you.

Nono'sBby:
Yeah, but what if I blow it...I want it to be perfect and I don't even know if he's ready yet..
____________________________________

Nana'sBby:
And even if he is ready I still wouldn't know what to do or say..

Markles:
You'll do fine Jen. He loves you too much just for him to leave you in the dust. I've seen the way he's looked at you and I've seen the way you guys look at each other. And your guy's love is like no other love I've ever seen. Unless it's me and Haechans but that's besides the point.

Nana'sBby:
Thanks Mark..I really appreciate you and your time. I really don't know what id do without you..

Markles:
Same goes to you bro.

____________________________________

Tytrack:
I dunno man..I really wanna ask him out but what if he says no??

osakaboi:
He's not gonna say no. Have you seen those group chat text that he has been sending us??
He clearly wants to be yours. He also said that he has been waiting for you to ask him out.

Tytrack:
Are you sure ye will actually say yes? Or are you just messing with me?

osakaboi:
I'm not messing with you. I'm being serious rn. I'm pretty sure he will say yes..so give it a try!!

Tytrack:
Ok ok. I'll give it a try. I'll ask him out tomorrow morning when we all meet up.

osakaboi:
Good now get some sleep it's late alr?

Tytrack:
Yeah you too. Goodnight dude.

osakaboi:
Goodnight Tae!

____________________________________
Hello lovely's! I hope you all are doing good just like me!! I'm really tired so I'm gonna make this one shorter then all of the other ones. But I'll make sure to make more chapters as fast as I can! Love you all!!