4

The NeHoes;

Fullsun:
Hey guys!! I can't wait for today!

DolphinGiggles:
What's today?

Tytrack:
We are all gonna meet up at the Cafe next to SM.

DolphinGiggles:
Oh, that sounds like fun. I wish I could go...

Bunnyboi🐰:
Why can't you go Lele?

Nono'sBby:
If this is about your parents then I don't wanna hear it. I don't care if wether they'll get mad or not. I want my baby to be happy and if he's not happy then I'm not happy. You are coming with us and I'm picking you up.

TenoutofTen:
You might need my help because my parents are rich so I could get them to let me in.

Nono'sBby:
Ok then. Ten you are coming with me. You too Jeno

Nana'sBby:
Oh um..sure. I'll go with ya babe.

DolphinGiggles🐬:
I appreciate the comfort you guys but I think it's better off if I stay home. I don't want anything bad to happen and if something bad does happen then it would be my fault..

Junguwu:
No, Chenle. It won't be your fault and plus..nothing bad will happen to any of us

Mommymoon:
Yeah, Jungwoos right. And if anything does happen and it's bad then ill super kick whoever hurt you in their big ass faces!

Chicagoman:
I wish I could see you mad Taeil. It would've been so sexy.

Jeffery Peaches:
Are they always like this?

Junguwu:
What do you mean?

Jeffery Peaches:
Well...do they always um flirt?

Mommymoon:
Yes we do.

Chicagoman:
Yeah it's a daily thing.

Bunnyboi🐰:
Guys get changed it's almost 10:00.

(Everyone in the group chat agrees as they all leave the GC).

____________________________________
Taeyong's POV:
As I signed off the GC. I went to my closet to see if there was anything to wear. Me being me, I obviously couldn't find anything. So I asked my roommate, Yuta for help.

Taeyong: Hey, Yuta..I need your help with something.

Yuta: Oh ok. What is it?

Taeyong: Could you help me find something to wear? I wanna wear something good so I can ask Ten out.

Yuta: Yeah of course I'll help you. But first, I'm gonna have to figure what I need to wear.

Taeyong: oh ok. Cool.

____________________________________
That's all for right now. I got school in a while so I'll try to post as quick as possible.