Chapter 9: Factory

Woken up at 5 a.m. by Oliver, Chase and Everest barely have time to talk to each other as they already come out of Oliver's secret base with Oliver and their guards.
Everest's brother leads his troop while Chase and Everest are in the back following them.
"Where are we going?" Chase asks, rubbing his eyes after sleeping for a few hours.
"Apparently kill the one who killed my parents and my sister." Everest says, looking at Oliver intently.

"How long to walk !?" Chase yells in the hope that Oliver hears him.

"1 hour!" Oliver answers without looking back.

Chase: It's gonna be long ...

Everest: Chase, promise me if something goes wrong, keep in mind that I love you.

Chase: Why would something go wrong? Your brother is just going to kill someone. We will head back to Adventure Bay. And I will come back here to arrest him for a crime.

Everest: I mean, I have a bad feeling about Oliver. What if he is the James he is always mentionning? I swear, I never heard of any James in my life.

Awakened two hours later, The PAW Patrol comes out of the Air Patroller and knocks on the door of the secret base which was not so secret, because Rocky found it immediately with his technology.
Ryder and his pups then enter the base, but no one is inside.
Ryder therefore decides to search for the slightest clue.

"Can you help me?" Rocky asks Skye to carry something heavy in order to find out if there would be a clue.
"What what? You keep going!? You want me to help you in your life and become yours! This is ...." Skye shouts, annoyed.

Rocky: I just want you to help me to carry on something.

Skye: Oh .... okay.

Ryder also searches everywhere, so he finds a plan of a factory 1 hour from here.
"That's the only clue. We have to go over there." he says while thinking of his game on his puppad.

Suddenly, Rubble shouts with all his might: "COME AND SEE! I HAVE FOUND LOTS OF CLUES!"
Inquets and curious, everyone comes to see Rubble, who apparently has found some food in a fridge.

Soon arriving at the whereabouts of James, the so-called killer, Oliver orders his guards to leave and Chase and Everest to stay.
"We must be discreet, let's walk slowly." Oliver said.

"Is that this factory?" Chase asks, pointing his paw at a tall building that looks old and empty.

Oliver doesn't respond and orders his sister and Chase to slowly follow him quietly.