Santa [Tom Hiddleston] - SMUT

A/N Wishes you a happy second advent and a nice day.

"So, what are you doing for Christmas?" asked Y/N's best friend as they walked through the shopping mall buying some gifts.

"I don't know." -She shrugged her shoulders- "My family doesn't live here and I can't afford a flight, so I'll probably eat a convenience food and watch the Grinch."

"You know you can party with me and my family, right?" she said.

"Yeah, but I wouldn't feel comfortable." Y/B/F sighed, but Y/N was clear that they would continue this conversation later.

She stopped and looked at them excitedly. "There's Santa!"

She followed her friend's gaze to a man dressed as Santa. "So, he's here every year."

"Yes, but this Santa looks a lot younger and more handsome," she explained.

"He wears a beard, how do you know he's attractive?" she asks.

"I just know," she says, turning to her, "Let's make a bet!" -Y/N raised her eyebrows in confusion- "I bet you that you don't dare sit on Santa's lap."

"Y/B/F, that's ridiculous, besides what would the winnings be? A candy cane?" she asks.

"I'll get you a new smartphone for Christmas, but if I win, you're coming to my family's house." The bet didn't sound bad, she had to admit.

She shrugged her shoulders. "Okay, watch my bags." Without another word, she walked over to Santa. He looked up at her in surprise as she stood in front of him and Y/N stared into his deep blue eyes; she wondered what he would look like without the beard, definitely handsome and not old at all. She took a deep breath and sat on his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck.

He finally cleared his throat and tried to speak in a low voice. "So, my child, what do you want for Christmas? Have you been a good girl?" he asked and she thought she heard his voice already. She bit down on her leaned over to him and whispered in his ear.

"I've been a really bad girl, Santa, I should be punished for wishing you would fuck me deep and hard with your candy cane " -He gasped and coughed. She rubbed herself over his erection-"Can you do that, Santa?" she asked, looking at him through her lashes before standing up and grabbing a candy cane from one of the elves and walking away.

"You really did it!" her friend said in amazement, "I think I owe you one now, don't I?"

Y/N nodded and smiled. "You do and to celebrate I'll take you out to a bar," she said and the two women left, but she looked to her Santa one last time and smiled seductively at him before they left.

"All right, but I'll put the bags away first," she said and they nodded in agreement as they walked together to the apartment they shared. They quickly put their bags down and changed, her friend thinking it was smarter because she might meet someone. Although she doubted it she agreed and put on a Y/F/C dress that went just to her knees before they walked to the bar that was near the mall. Immediately, her friend went to the bar and ordered two cocktails.

"I love this song!" she said and Y/N laughed as she took a sip. She looked around the bar and her breath suddenly caught when she saw Santa from earlier walk into the bar. "Let's dance."

She glared at her. "You know what? Why don't you go already and I'll join you in a minute?" She looked at her, confused, before shrugging her shoulder and walking out onto the dance floor. She looked back at Santa, but he was gone; she sighed and took a sip of her drink.

"So, you're a bad girl, aren't you?" She glanced to her side to see the man in the Santa costume standing next to her.

"I...Um...I'm sorry. I made a bet with a friend that I wouldn't dare sit on Santa's lap," she stuttered, blushing, "And I'm sorry for what I said; I got a little carried away." She could see him smiling through his beard and everything about him looked familiar, but she couldn't tell where from.