🤍💀🦴Skeleton X Wither Skeleton💀💻🖤

⚠️SMUT⚠️

Class was going good so far. Though, it was getting fairly boring. The bell soon gave out a loud ringing sound. Finally, thought Skeleton as je looked at Wither. Humming in thought, he got an idea. The smaller then got up and waited until everyone left. The hacker was about to leave but was stopped by the undead. "Yes Skel?" Asked Wither as his head tilted.

"Come with me" Wither gave a confused nod in response. Once they got to Skeleton's house, the undead locked the door and took the hacker in his bedroom. "Why are the lights dimmed?" Wither asked. "I have a little surprise~" He stated to the taller.

His tone seemed different. Wither couldn't figure out why. Skeleton took out some toys. Don't ask why he had them. He then shoved Wither on the bed. "Ow! Skel!" He exclaimed. Skeleton ignored this and climbed on top of the hacker.

"Are you gonna be my good boy~?". Withers eyes went wide. He soon nodded slowly embarrassed that he would even submiss to someone. "Good~"

Skeleton hooked up a vibrator on Wither. He then sat down on a chair and placed Wither on his lap. He proceeded to put himself in Wither. Wither made a grunt sound as he adjusted. Skeleton held the hacker in place.

He then started thrusting into the nether mob. The undead took out the remote and clicked it on to 5. Wither didn't know that the toy on him turned on. Skeleton kept clicking it up. Wither was moaning each time Skeleton trusted into him. He gave out small whimpers.

The vibrator reached its peak and Skeleton put the control down. All he had to do was keep thrusting and wait.

Wither heard a noise. Some times it was going 'vrrr' and other times 'bzzz'. It took a moment for him to realize.

The thing skeleton was hooking up to him...was a vibrator!?

He was squirming now. This made Skeleton moan since he was inside of Wither. "Such a good boy~" He said. The hacker was squeaking out moans now. Wither was moaning a lot more than the overworld mob. And Skeleton loved it.

"Skel?...~" Wither managed to moan out. "Yes?~" The dominant responded. "Fa-" He cut off but soon returned "Fas-Ah!~ Faster...~ pa-please...~ AH!~" The hacker was a full on mess. Skeleton just smiled in response. He went out of the nether mob and then shoved back into him harder. He then started to trust way faster than he did originally. Skeleton started to pump Withers member.

This made Wither squirm even more than he already was. The vibrator was doing its own damage. Skeleton then bit the hackers neck. Wither yelped in response to this action.

Skeleton then started to suck on his neck and do it to other places. This left hickeys all over the taller. "Skel...I'm gonna- ah!~ Im gonna..." Withers eyes went wide. Skeleton was ready too. They both then cummed.

"You want a treat?~" Skeleton asked. The hacker tilted his head in confusion "huh?~". He was then forced to be positioned on his hands and knees. The smaller was still on the chair. He spread his legs out more and put his hand on Withers head.

"What are you doi~MPH!?~". The hacker didn't get a chance to finish. Withers mouth was forcefully shoved onto Skeleton. He was now engulfing the other. Skeleton paused before he started thrusting Wither's head backwards and forwards repeatedly. He was face-fucking Wither. Skeleton moaned.

Wither was moaning as well. But most were muffled. He was swallowing all of Skeleton and his cum. The smaller cummed again and then let the hacker go. Wither's face was covered with the sticky substance. Skeleton licked all of it off the other.

"Th- Ah!~ Than- Ah!~ Thank you- Aha!~" Oh yeah. The vibrator was still hooked up on the nether mob. The smaller noticed Wither's face however and gave a smile chuckling. "You like that don't you?" Skeleton raised an eyebrow.

Wither seemed in a lot of pleasure. He was shifting from one foot to another. But it was visible that he seemed to be loving it. Flushed red, he nodded confirming the others suspicion. "Y-ah~yeah...Ahaha~" He moaned out. Skeleton smiled "Sit on my lap". Wither did just that. "I'll keep it on for now. Just tell me when you wanna take it off. Okay?" Wither confirmed this with a small nod and pleasured moan. They then had a peaceful night together.