🧡🧟‍♂️☀️Husk x 💙🧟‍♂️💧Drowned x Zombie🧠🧟‍♂️💚

⚠️SMUT⚠️

The bell rang. "Finally!" Zombie exclaimed and got up. Skeleton who sat right next to him tilted his head. "Why do you seem so excited?" The white undead asked. The infected rubbed the back of his neck with a sheepish smile "Oh...sorry. I'm going to visit Husk and Drowned" He explained.

"You mean those other types of zombies?" Pigman overheard. Zombie nodded "Yep! Now if you excuse me..." He walked out of the school and headed where the desert met the ocean.

That was where they usually hung out. Never changed. Luckily for him, the two were there already. He gave a large smile and ran over. "Hey guys!" He announced his presence and sat down on the sandy ground. "What are you up to?" He asked. Husk chuckled "Hello to you to Zombie. Glad you're here" He smiled and Drowned nodded to show he agreed.

"Don't be scared but we wanna try to do something with you" Drowned stated. "Okay!" Zombie didn't mind. Sure he was confused but it didn't matter to him. The two others looked to each other for a moment then nodded with a smirk. Husk went behind and Drowned went in front.

The water zombie started to unzip the normals pants as well as clothes and pull them off as he tossed them aside for a bit. Zombie's eyes went wide. This was making Zombie even more confused. But he soon figured out what they were trying to do and surprisingly didn't reject it. Husk and Drowned were taking their own clothes off too. After they did, Husk positioned the infected in his lap and put himself inside of Zombie. This made the normal grunt for a moment but he adjusted and felt a whole lot better.

Drowned started to suck on Zombie. The water mob let himself explore the regular mob. Meanwhile, Husk was starting to thrust into Zombie. This made the infected moan. The medium tallest kept playing with the infected for a bit longer. Zombie dripped off pre-cum. Husk kept bouncing into the smallest.

The water mob wanted in on it as well. He tapped Husks shoulder and signaled. The desert mob nodded and swapped places with Drowned. The aqua zombie entered the infected and started thrusting with no warning. Thus, he was making Zombie give off loud and long moans. Some were short though too. "Ah!~ Dr-Aaa~Drowned!~Aha~" He moaned out. Husk was now playing with Zombie. He started to rub him. "Ahaha!~" was Zombies response to this. Drowned whispered something to Husk. The taller nodded agreeing to whatever the water mob said.

They then positioned themselves. Husk had found a chair. He already cummed so he sat in it. Zombie was now on his hands and knees. Drowned was still thrusting into the infected.

Husk put a hand on Zombie and forced him to suck on him whole. Then, the desert mob shoved the infecteds head forward and made him thrust his mouth onto Husk repeatedly. Zombie was swallowing all of the substance he picked up. "MPh~!" He muffled out a moan. Drowned still kept thrusting. He smirked and shoved back into Zombie before he went faster.

The student couldn't help but moan now. With one final shove, Husk cummed into Zombies mouth. "Swallow~" The smaller obeyed "Good boy~" The infected stood up. Husk patted and rubbed Zombie as a gesture of reward. "Ah!~" His legs were trembling. "Back to your hands and knees~" Said Drowned strictly. Zombie nodded and did so. Drowned was now sitting on the chair. Husk entered Zombie again.

They did the same thing but rougher. Husk was rubbing Zombie each time he thrusted. The infected's moans were getting harder now. "Mphphph~" Zombie cummed but they kept going. After a few more bursts they all came. "You've been such a good boy~"

"Ahah~..." Zombie was sticking his tongue out. "Well...vibrator time~" That got Zombies attention. Drowned spoke "I'm not taking this off for a while. So get used to it~"

It turned on and they locked it. "We have the control. Therefore we're the only ones who can unlock it~" Husk stated and slipped Zombies pants back on. "You can go now. Love you~" Drowned finished and kissed the smaller and left with Husk.