~ 7 ~

an hour has went by and we were still cuddling but, I eventually fell asleep.

Chan's POV
we've been cuddling ever since I came back and eventually she fell asleep on my chest. she looks so peaceful while she's asleep. a few min later, Felix came in saying he wanted to talk to me. I put her head softly and the pillow and get up following him.

"so? what's up bro?" I asked as we sat down in the living room. he sighed and said "are you sure you'll be able to take care of y/n? I already told you what she's been through. so plz take care of her, I mean after all she is my lil sister" I gave him a warm smile and said "don't worry lix I'll take care of her, I promise. I know she means so much to you but don't worry she'll be safe with me"

we kept talking for a while and the rest of the members also came down. Felix and Hyunjin went to prepare dinner as the rest and I were chilling in the living and y/n was still asleep.

Felix's POV
after dinner was ready, I went upstairs to wake up y/n. I got in Chan's room and I sat on his bed beside y/n. "psst y/niiii wake uppp" y/n has always been a light sleeper so after I said that she eventually woke up and said "what do you want hyung?" "dinner is ready, come on" she got up and we both went downstairs.

y/n's POV
after we went downstairs and sat down at the table, we started eating dinner. the boys were talking about their new comeback that was happening soon. I stayed silent the whole time just listening to them.

after we were done with dinner. I was about to do the dishes when Seungmin stopped and asked "and what do you think you're doing young lady?" he was raising an eyebrow while asking. "I was about to wash the dishes, something wrong?" I tilted my head a bit and he sighed and said "nope not happening, you go to Chan hyung, I'll wash them" "but-" before I could even continue my sentence he cut me off saying "no buts now go"

I walked to the living room sitting beside Chan, they were still talking about their comeback but then changbin said "why don't we watch a movie?" they all agreed and so did I.

a few min later and Seungmin came with popcorn and snacks and we all sat down and watched a movie. I snuggled in Chan's chest throughout the movie. he was so warm and I felt safe being in his arms. they were all so into the movie but, I on the other hand got tired, I slowly fell asleep snuggling into Chan's chest in the middle of the movie.

AUTHOR:
Hi y'all, ik I haven't been updating I just didn't know what to write so ya, anyways enjoy this chapter!