Part 1- Confused feelings

Helloo everyone :) so I've been absolutely loving this game and honestly i love alll the brothers but ofc i have my favourites <3 Satan wasnt my first fav but he grew on me and now i love him (my first fav being Mammon)  sooo thought I'd write a fanfic based on one of my favourites...

Some parts might not be accurate to the game...I have included a named MC Katie

Hope you enjoy! :D

Part 1- Satan

Katie POV

     Finally, the last piece of homework was finished and you finally had time to rest. Naturally for you what this meant was being interrupted by one of the 7 demon brothers. Today was no different when a loud knock sounded at your bedroom door "Oi human, what do you think ya doin' in there?" Alas of course it was Mammon's voice that interrupted your peaceful evening. You stood up and opened the door, the silver haired brother standing with his arms crossed and an annoyed expression on his face "Yes hello Mammon, unlike some people i actually have homework to finish off" he strode past you and jumped onto your bed "What ya doin that for? We should be out plotting are next plan on collecting grimm!" You shook your head and put on an angry tone "for the last time Mammon I'm not yet again getting involved in another plot just to get both are asses kicked by Lucifer" He gave a small pout and sat there with his arms crossed huffing and puffing.

Thats when another voice joined in "Mammon what're you doing in Katie's room other then bothering her yet again?" You looked round to see the blonde haired brother, Satan, with a stern expression on his face. Of course you knew who it was just from hearing his voice because for some reason out of all the brothers he was the one you was most nervous around, why though you didnt yet understand. "What do you mean bothering her?! Me and katie were talking and making plans, isnt that right katie?" You could see Mammons pleading look as Satan pointed his concerned gaze at you.

Letting out a sigh you picked up the book off the nightstand and held it up "Actually i was just about to kick you out so i could start reading this so sorry Mammon but looks like we'll have to plan another day" Mammon wore a relieved look and jumped up "Sure thing human, well guess I'll see ya tomorrow" with that he practically ran past Satan who still gave Mammon an angry glare then looked back to me with the same concerned expression "You know I really don't understand how you put up with him half the time" Satan let out  a sigh and i simply smiled back "Well he's not all that bad I'm sure he has everyone's best interests at heart". You're pretty sure Satan snorted at that "Oh yeah I'm sure" you could feel your heart hammering in your chest when his emerald green eyes found yours and you had to look away quickly as you could feel a blush beginning to form on your cheeks. "Well I better get started on reading this book" you somehow managed to form an excuse to get him to leave and without question Satan smiled "Yes of course I'd hate to interrupt anyone's reading time. Goodnight Katie." "Yeah goodnight" He closed the door and you collpased onto the bed, hand over your heart repeatedly begging it to calm down "what is wrong with me? Could it be that I'm really falling for him?"  eventually I end up falling to sleep with those thoughts circling my mind.

And there you have it the first part of the story! I hope you enjoyed it sorry its not very long this is more of a trial chapter I guess to see how I do XD

I was going to include a Satan's POV buuut maybe I should leave his thoughts as a mystery, what do you guys think? Would you want Satans POV too?