•|Please, No!|•

You wake up to Alex, gripping your waist, then all of the sudden-

Giggling appears out of nowhere, you look up and see Tommy and Tubbo taking pictures of you.

"Tommy, Tubbo?!" Y/n groans.
"DID YOU GIVE HIM CONSENT TO DO THAT?!?!" Tommy yells, waking up Alex.

Tommy still giggling and taking pictures.

"Why did you yell.." Alex said with his deep morning voice.

"DID SHE GIVE YOU CONSENT ALEX?!?" Tommy yells.

"Yes, I gave him consent and why are you taking pictures!" Y/n said.

"Huh?! Delete the pictures!" Alex said chasing after them.

Tubbo Giggling and Tommy following along, you then hear a knock at the door.

"Go get the door y/n !" Alex/tommy/tubbo said.

You go to get the door, but as soon as you open it, your abusive ex is there, you try and close the door but he puts his foot in the way, he then pushes the door open and he grabs your arm. You scream for Alex but nobody hears you, Jay then pulls you through and covers your mouth from screaming, you get put into Jay's car and tied up. He then drives away.

"Who was there y/n?" Tubbo says while they are all walking down the stairs.
"Y/n?" Alex said worried.
"Where'd y/n go??" Tommy said.

Alex then sprints outside to see a car driving off and you in the backseat of it tied up.

"SHES IN THE CAR!" Alex yells at them.

They all then sprint to Alex's car and follow behind them, Alex tries stay quiet behind them because he wanted to see where they went so he could save her.

They then stop and go into a strange building, Alex and them also stop, across the street, Alex and Tommy go into the strange building quietly following behind them, they then go into a small kitchen like place and he slaps Y/n, and starts punching her even more, at that point Alex was wanting to kill him, So Alex went in there leaving Tommy behind, and jumps on top of Jay beating him up.

"S-s t o-p a-h!!" Jay said.

Alex stayed quiet and beats him up until he passes out. Alex then grabs y/n, who had also passed out, and carries her our of there and into their car, Tommy and tubbo untied y/n and took care of her until they got back home.

"You take y/n now Alex" "she's heavy" Tommy said.

Alex took Y/n up to her room, and put her in bed.