•|Jealousy|•

A/n:
Okay-its literally storming and there is a tornado where i am 😃.... and where my crush is, so I hope he's okay, they say there is a Bunch of fire fighters over where he lives so... yah hope he's okay.
Okay, guys he's okay, and yes it took that long to make sure, I just hadn't posted this then.

Before:

"So I wanted to tell you something..." Alex said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now:

"What do you want to tell me?" You say.

"So... I like you" Alex said blushing.

"...."

"It's okay if you don't like me back-" Alex says getting cut off by you going in for a kiss.

You start kissing him, you then stop remembering you need to control yourself.

"Sorry.." You said.

"It's okay.." Alex said still blushing.

You realize it then started storming, you are scared of storms so you sit on the couch while grabbing for a blanket beside you, u cover yourself in that blanket while Alex comes over to sit with you. U cover your eyes with the blanket.

" are you scared?" Alex said hugging you.

"Yeah.. " y/n said nervously.

"No need to be scared, I'm right here." Alex said.

"Ok.." Y/n said cuddling next to Alex.

You both then fall asleep next to each other in a warm blanket.

The next morning you wake up to being on top of him and Tommy and tubbo sitting on the couch next to you two, on the call with George.

"How dare he!! How dare he cheat on me with this rat!!!" George said jokingly.

Alex is awake already but u pretend to still be asleep.

"Shut up George you're gonna wake her up!" Alex said giggling.

P.s
I'm gonna write more later I just thought u guys would like some more contenttt