Tiktok ( تيكتوك)

" English version  (النسخة الإنجليزية) "

It's 4 a.m and I can't sleep , because of this annoying yellow light that is coming from this window .

I tried to sleep on my right side but the yellow shadow of this light is so disturbing .

But to be quite honest that light wasn't the only reason why I couldn't sleep .

I can't stop thinking about his dimples and mole , although it was quite dark I still had a perfect view to them .

The piercings added more savage look to his face , his smile that shaped as a bunny smile .

I can't believe he said that he is a gang member , I think he can read minds or something .

Wait a minute why am I thinking about him ...

I should probably go back to trying harder on me going to dream land .

At 09 : 55 A.M.

I Switched off my alarm for the fifth time since this morning , I didn't get enough rest because of that stupid light.

I checked the time again and started to freak out as I am running late for my session with that Dr .

I rapidly run to the shower , I washed my face and did my morning routine just when I heard a loud knock on the locked door of my room .

It was moments after when I heard sarah voice asking me to open for her .

I quickly went out of the bathroom and open the door for her to get in .

She came in then greeted me saying ( good morning byeol , am sorry if I disturbed you ) , 《 Good morning for you two and you didn't disturb me at all 》 I answered her.

( am only her to inform you that the morning session with Dr Jeon has been transformed from 10 at the morning to 12 at the midday ) stated sarah telling me if the new change .

《OK I don't mind actually thank you for informing me though because I thought I was running late 》 I said laughing a bit at the end .

( ok then I'll take my leave now ) and with that she left me .

I went to the closet in order to change my pyjama , and on the middle of me to decide what outfit to wear I remembered the challenge that I reserved from YoDa .

So I decided to go with a black crop top and a short red skirt , I did my hair and applied slight makeup