- 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾 -

warnings: none

"Mom, where the hell are we going?" y/n asked as she looked up from her phone and saw she was in the middle of no where. "y/n i told you already, we had to go somewhere far away from dad and the town." y/n's mom replied.

y/n rolled her eyes and stared back at her phone. "hey on the bright side y/n, you really don't have anything to lose since you had no friends" lucy, y/n's sister said. y/n gave her a look and stuck her middle finger up.

 y/n gave her a look and stuck her middle finger up

"we're here guys" y/n's mom said. "nice house, literally in the middle of no where" y/n sighed. "well we're staying here, which means you're getting a job."
"what! no!" y/n exclaimed.

"you're almost 17 y/n" "so?" y/n said, giving her mom a confused look. "you worked before we moved, why is it a problem now?" "I had to work because it was a family business, I'm not working with people."

"too bad, there's a place called spinners, we'll go check it out" the girl rolled her eyes. "whatever"  y/n went upstairs, looking around. "what a dump" she mumbled. y/n walked into her room and placed her bags on her bed.

after unpacking, y/n,lucy,and their mom went out to Spinners. "go talk to the manager while I order us food" y/n nodded.

"excuse me hi" y/n said, walking up to a boy who was grilling a patty. he was tall, had curly black hair,sharp jawline,defined cheekbones, and beautiful brown eyes. "hey you can't be back here" he said.

"well im already here. I just need a job...trevor" y/n said, "how do you know my name?" Trevor asked. "your name tag genius" she chuckled. "right. well lucky will be here soon." "who's lucky?"

"she'll be the one interviewing you" Trevor smiled, "okay cool well bye trevor, nice hair by the way"  y/n said and walked away. "oh, thanks" trevor blushed.

"hey trevor" lucky said, walking into the kitchen. "hey. there's someone who's here for an interview, she's in the front" he said. "okay"

"hey, are you here for a job interview?" lucky asked y/n, "yeah" "cool, follow me" y/n followed lucky to an empty table, "okay so first what's your name?" "y/n" y/n replied, "nice I'm lucky." "I've been told"

"so are you the owner" she asked. "no my dad does but I basically run the place and boss the employees around" lucky replied. "sounds fun" y/n  chuckled. "anyways, I'm actually glad someone is applying for a job, we lost a staff member a few days ago... so do you have any experience?"

"yeah, I had a family business in my home town." y/n said, "great, do you have a criminal history or anything?" "nah. maybe just graffiti at my school but that's it" y/n and lucky chuckled.  "I like you. you give good vibes. you can start tomorrow just give me your number so I can show you your owers, Trevor will help you how to work the stuff."

"trevor?" she questioned. "yeah the guy over there" lucky pointed to trevor, who was staring at the two girls, his eyes widened and he quickly looked away. "oh him. well see you tomorrow lucky, thanks for the job" y/n smiled and walked out of the restaurant.

"how'd it go?" y/n's mom asked. "good. I got the job, I start tomorrow" "oh honey that's wonderful!" she exclaimed. "yeah wonderful"

 "yeah wonderful"

"you think schools gonna be fun" lucy asked

"you think schools gonna be fun" lucy asked. "it never is, just try not to be yourself too much, y'know with all that science shit" "science is cool though" y/n sighed. "yeah you're toast, anyways goodnight!"

y/n walked to her room and got under the covers. she stared up at the ceiling and slowly fell into a deep slumber.

first chapter <3

tysm for clicking on this story<3 I'm very excited to write about trevor aka my boyfriend (fiance tbh) and yeah pleaseeee vote and comment, ghost readers are ass. anyways, tysm for reading <3 next chapter will be out soon, have a good day/night <3