- 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝗈 -

"bye mom, going to work!" y/n called out before closing the door. she got into the car and drove to spinners.

y/n parked and quickly walked into the restaurant. "hey!...y/n right?" trevor said. "yup, so do I start working now?" "oh no I have to show you how the stuff works first" "I know how to work this, I don't need a lesson." y/n lightly pushed trevor to the side and started cooking.

"oh. have you had a job like this before?" he asked. "yeah, I had a family business in my home town" y/n replied. "what happened?" "it...it burned down, my dad died while trying to help me and my sister escape"

"what about your mom?" y/n sighed and turned around. "what's with all the questions?" "nothing, I'm just making conversation.." trevor stuttered. something about y/n made him nervous and blush like crazy.

"well not about my family, thanks." he pursed his lips, "if it makes you feel better, I don't have a dad either" y/n looked at him, "well that's unfortunate"

she turned around and continued to work. "hey maybe after work do you want to hangout or something?" trevor asked  "are you asking me out?" "what, no I was just asking" trevor stammered, y/n smirked. "I'm kidding, sure but I would have to bring my little sister since my mom won't be home"

"oh okay cool, I have a little sister too. her names phoebe and she's 13, I can bring her too so your sister has someone to be with" "thanks" y/n lightly smiled and went back to cooking the patties.

"lucy!" y/n yelled as she walked into the house

"lucy!" y/n yelled as she walked into the house. "what!?" lucy called around, running down the stairs. "im gonna hangout with a someone from work and he has a sister your age." y/n said. "okay and?" "You're coming with me, and you'll have someone to talk to"

"why do I have to come?" she asked. "because you can't be home alone" "I was just home alone, plus I'm 13." she crossed her arms. "well last time you home alone for more than 2 hours, you almost burnt the house down."

"that was one time." lucy sighed. "whatever just put on your shoes." "fine"

y/n and lucy left the house and walked towards Trevor's car, where he was waiting. "lucy?!" phoebe yelled out the window. "phoebe!" lucy ran and quickly sat in the backseat.

"looks like they already know eachother." y/n chuckled. "yeah. so you ready?" y/n nodded.

"so this is your car?" y/n asked. "yeah. i saved up for one after I finally got my license." "some things are possible" phoebe said. "what does she mean by that?" "I failed my test 3 times" he said quietly.