01

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘
╔═════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═════╗
𝕴𝖓 𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖈𝖍 𝕳𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖞 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕽𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖌𝖔 𝖙𝖔
𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝐳𝖔𝖔 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊
𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫
╚═════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═════╝

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘╔═════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═════╗𝕴𝖓 𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖈𝖍 𝕳𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖞 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕽𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖌𝖔 𝖙𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝐳𝖔𝖔 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊❀𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫❀╚═════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═════╝

𝐍𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝,since the Dursleys had woken up to find their nephew on the front step, but Privet Drive had hardly changed at all. The sun rose on the same tidy front gardens and lit up the brass number four on the Dursleys' front door; it crept into their living room, which was almost exactly the same as it had been on the night when Mr. Dursley had seen that fateful news report about the owls. Only the photographs on the mantelpiece really showed how much time had passed. Ten years ago, there had been lots of pictures of what looked like a large pink beach ball wearing different colored bonnets -- but Dudley Dursley was no longer a baby, and now the photographs showed a large blond boy riding his first bicycle,on a carousel at the fair, playing a computer game with his father, being hugged and kissed by his mother. The room held no sign at all that another two children lived in the house, too.

Yet Harry and Roseline Potter was still there, asleep at the moment, but not for long. Their Aunt Petunia was awake and it was her shrill voice that made the first noise of the day. "Up! Get up! Now!"

The female Potter woke with a start she was a light sleeper so every day when their aunt banged on their cupboard door she was the first too wake up.

"Up!" she screeched as she rapped on the door again.This time,Harry heard her and woke up.Rose watched him rolled onto his back.Something she did when trying to remember a dream she had.'He must of had a really good dream'Rose thought.

Harry groaned before lifting his head up and blowing his long black hair out of his face. "Morning," he said.
"Well don't you look so happy to see me."Rose rolled her eyes as she spoke.
"Sorry,"he said stretching his lanky arms. "I lost a good dream." "I know I could tell,which one is it now.You claim we have superpowers."Rose said almost as if mocking Harry's theories.He always came up with some sort of werid guess about their past life after he had a dream.Of course Rose wanted to believe him but they were just so strange it was hard to find out a way he could be right and not insane.

"No actually,"Harry said not realising Rose was being sarcastic "this one was about a flying motorcyc-" His words were cut off by their aunt was back outside the door. "Are you up yet?" she demanded.

"Nearly," said Harry for the both of
them."Well, get a move on, I want you to look after the bacon. And don't you dare let it burn, I want everything perfect on Duddy's birthday."