Hate or Love? Pt 6

JHJHDSKJE- yall are so nice <33 so I decided to make part 6 lol. Also totally forgot to do this in the begining, some scenes are a little mature and fair warning things get heated later in the story. So read at your own risk :DD Anywayssss part 6 is coming up lol

() this means whispering

Also calling Maid Yachi, Yachi now since I think adding maid is too much work :D

As Yachi helped him walk, he closed his eyes not wanting to see his "masters"

Yachi: (Open your eyes!)

Atsumu: (N-no...I don't want to see them)

As Yachi and Atsumu had their mini argument, Atsumu suddenly felt a pair of ,muscular hand trying to pull him away! 

Atsumu: O-Oi! I wanna stay with h-her!

As Atsumu said this he started cling to Yachi for his dear life. Yachi looked at the man terrified and tried to explain herself.

Iwaizumi: Atsumu. Come to me.

As Iwaizumi stated this Atsumu unwillingly let go of Yachi, and went to him.

Atsumu: O-Oi! What witchery is this! H-how did I not see this! Y-you guys are witches!

Atsumu now was thinking the worst, like they were gonna turn him into a frog or something, though his thoughts were interrupted by a hysterical Oikawa.

Oikawa: PFFT- WiTcH. 

As Oikawa continued to laugh, Iwaizumu sighed and tilted Atsumu's head to meet his eyes.

Iwaizumu: I'm a Dominate, Alpha, meaning I can command you to do as I please.

Atsumu gulped at his response.

Iwaizumi: Sakusa, the mean curly hair guy is also a Dominate, Alpha.

Sakusa scoffed at his comment, but kept quiet after that.

Iwaizumi: Lastly, Oikawa, the annoying brown guy, who can't stand a moment being alone. He is a Subordinate, Alpha. 

Atsumu internally cried at these comment, he is in a house. full or alphas. That particularly don't like him.

Iwaizumi: You are...?

Atsumu: I-it's none of your business....

As he said that Iwaizumi released his chin, and commanded..

What do yall think? I'll leave it at this, sorry my lovlies~! Anyways explanation time~! a Dominate (dom ) is a person who can command a Subordinate (sub) to do as they please. This idea isn't mine and was inspired by _Fylia_ a amazing youtuber! Feel free to check her out! Next parts will be posted through out this week or maybe next weekend~! Depending when I get 20-30 reads! Have a great day/afternoon/night~!