PART 2

I  was completely silent the whole time

Ryan: Oh boy.......this  bad. Hurry let's go check up on them.
Elsie: What? why? it's not like he's going to kill her or anything
Ryan: Hurry up...... it's not Sydney I'm worried about, it's Shawn.

They got there the moment Sydney confessed  to me

Shawn: Hey Ryan! (why is my voice so shaky? why does my throat hurt so much? why does it feel like I'm about to cry?!!......calm down)
breathe*
Found her, Now let's go home.
Elsie: Are you just gonna leave her like that?
Shawn: Ryan!!! I SAID LET'S GO HOME!!!
Ryan: ohk bud, lemme go pick my bag.

      That night, I cried. I cried so much and I couldn't understand why? Why does it hurt so much? Why has this big void opened up in my chest. Why do I feel like I'm suffocating? I can't breathe......Aghhhhhhh!!!!!!!.
I ended up wrecking everything in my room. I was so loud my parents thought I was gonna kill myself. For a moment, I did.
       The next morning Ryan came to pick me up, as usual.
Ryan: Hey Shawn.
Shawn: Hey..... Let's go.  Another waste of my time going to highschool.....ugh
Ryan: Hey, Shawn. You good.
Shawn: I know.... don't worry. I'm fine.
Ryan: It's her huh?
Shawn (sucks his teeth)..... let's just go get this day over with.
         We got to class early that morning, but everyone was already there. From the moment we entered the class I could sense strong hate, but I didn't know who we were supposed to hate though. It was so weird.
Soon the the teacher walked in....aahh time for my nap (Yawns)
Teacher:  Good Morning class, Today we have a new transfer student.....
Shawn: (huh? this time of year?).....
Teacher: She's from England. Say hello to Rixie.
Girl walks in*
Shawn: Whaaaaaa?............ YOU?
(everyone immediately stares at me)
Teacher: Oh so it looks like some of you have already met.
         Rixie then walks straight up to me, stares deep into my eyes. For a moment there, I was very nervous. Then she moved in closer... and..... kissed me, looked deep into my eyes again and said YOU ARE MINE. I don't know why, but I was silent the whole time. That was not like me. Why couldn't I react?
     While I was thinking to myself and beating myself up for not being able to react, You could imagine what was going on around me.
Just when she kissed me, there was a big gasp and Sydney ran out of the class

Teacher: That's enough RIXIE, SIT DOWN (in a very  intimating voice). Now someone go get Sydney. Elsie?
Elsie: Okay.
Teacher: Now the rest of you turn to text books to chapter 35.
        That was a nice save from the teacher to reduce the icy glares. Meanwhile with Elsie and Sydney......
Elsie: SYDNEY!!!...... SYDNEY!!!!...... Oh girl, what are you doing in the bathroom?
Sydney: I hate him.... I HATE HIM!!!!... I HATE HIM.... I FUCKING HATE HIM!!!!! Ahhh
Elsie: Boys are trash. Right?
Sydney: Absolute jerks!!
Elsie: And Shawn, he's the biggest of them all
Sydney: haha... yeah..........But why? why does is hurt so much? I can't take it. My chest feels like it's about to explode with pain.
Elsie: come here girl
(she gave her a hug, kissed her on the forehead and said ).... Let's go back to class. We'll figure everything out when class is over.
          I went to nap mode just when the teacher started talking. I couldn't help myself, I mean this is so boring. Oh and I  completely ignored all the icy glares of hate from the boys......(Bell Rings)......
         -(Yawns)... finally.......time to get out of here. As soon as I got  up ....
-Where do you think you're goin?!
Shawn: Out of my way Rafiki
Rafiki: Oh no no no Shawn, you get to go anywhere. Me and the rest think we deserve an explanation for what just happened.
Shawn: You want an explanation on why the closing bell rang?....C'mon Rafiki, thought you were smarter than that
Rafiki: You know that's not what I  meant......Now spill it....
Rafiki: You know that's not what I  meant......Now spill it.... What happened?! How come Sydney went out crying and how the hell you manage to land the hottest babe I've ever seen
Class boys: YEAH!!!
Shawn: Get out of my way!
Class boys: NO WAY!!
Shawn: What do you want me to tell you? 'cause I done even know. So get out of my WAY. 
      While all that commotion was going on.....I felt a gentle touch on my shoulder, tuned back to look and .......
Rixie: Shawn, is it?
Whole class: *gaps
Shawn: YOU...
-hihi... I...I..... you're not such a bad kisser, she said, as she rubbed my chest with her gentle soft small hands. Then she leans in to.....
Shawn: No!....come with me.