Four

I had just finished patching up my ribs when I suddenly heard shuffling outside my front door. When I went to my door, I saw Cameron's bundled figure hesitating to walk away. 

Smiling to myself, I lean against the door, calling out to her.

"Come on, Baby." I grin. "Get your cute ass back here."

I see her fists clench before she slowly turns around, looking at me. Her face is slightly flushed, clean, and glowing, and all I can say is that she looks absolutely gorgeous.

She bites her lip before tugging her hood down and walking towards me, pushing past me. Stretching, I groan and close the door, grabbing her arm lightly.

"Now," She tenses beneath my touch as I tug her towards me, leaving her back flush against my front. "Look who decided to show up."

"Fuck off." Cameron murmurs, inhaling sharply when I flicker my fingers under her top, pulling her closer to me. "This was a bad idea."

"No it wasn't, and you know it." I whisper in her ear, tugging her towards my room. "Come on, Sweetheart."

She steps inside, and I spin her around, tugging her head close to mine. Gasping, she clutches onto my shirt and I hold back a groan as her knuckles run along my bruises. I wait for her to make the first move, and when she does, I take control. My lips press against hers as I inhale her scent, keeping her close to me.

I spin us around, taking a couple of steps back. She stumbles, falling into me and yelping. We tumble to the ground, causing me to laugh and grip onto her.

"You're a clumsy lil' thing, eh?" I chuckle into her ear, ignoring the red face that meets me.

Grabbing her chin, I tilt her chin down and connect my lips with hers again, grabbing the bottom of her sweatshirt.

"Do you want to do this?" I whisper against her lips.

She pants, pulling away and lifting her arms up, letting me glide her shirt off. "Yes." I look into her eyes and she rolls off of me. "But, you can't tell anyone."

"I won't." I state, my eyes raking over her plump breasts, heat rushing through my body at the sight of her. If I had a dick, I would be rock-fucking-hard. "I promise."

We continue kissing and somewhere in between, I take her leggings off, teasing her and nipping her neck. I eventually realize that she is more than warmed up and decide to tug her in front of the mirror on my wall, letting her sit between my legs so she can show me what she likes.

"Come on, Ronny . . . relax." I whisper in her ear, brushing my fingers up and down her exposed stomach. She flinches away slightly from my touch as she wiggles, her thighs shifting closer to each other. "We don't have to continue if you don't want to but I have no doubt that I can make your legs shake like no other."