(Chp. 9) Uneven ground

Update: after shy and unknown walked into the mirror maze, trouble from ahead was approaching, will they see who it is? Or will their unexpected guest show theyrself to them. Stay tuned to find out!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shy and unknown walked inside after a early minute of the unknown power they felt, shy took the lead sense she can find the difference between mirrored and the same.

Unknown/Allie: c'mon, are you sure you know the way out? You ACCEPTED a random voices game and challenge that can lead you to DIE!

Shy: oh c'mon sugar, don't be like that all you gotta do is see the different you! For example if you mirror showed your body but shifted, press on it turn the way it showed ya but if it's flat and doesn't flip then your at a dead end obv.

Unknown/Allie: ur mentality is off and weird-- but ok we'll try and get out by your example then.

As the two half way walked in the mirror maze they soon found random buttons that were booby traps, one false step or press with an arm leads to a trap that can lead to their doom.

Unknown/Allie: now, how the F*** were you able to get us out of the maze--

Shy: don't ask-- let's just head to the bright room up ahead

Once they entered the room the shadow figure appeared in the room holding a mich as if they now were in a talk show.

????: Ah you made it~! Wonderful~.

Shy: who are you?

????: Aww so sad you forgot about me shy~
Or should I say? HOST!

they stare at each other and started laughing.

(This chapter was poorly made due to lazyness enjoy)