The grand hall

Shy's pov:
This is where it starts...my journey back home, I was told humans mainly just exist for hunger of power and the army of fresh fleshy soldiers who roam and concure our lands! But no....this human I found is different, atleast so I think.

I'm enjoying their company but I wonder
"How far are you gonna take the pain, suffering you have seen, felt and witnessed before your time and power runs out cold and dry~?" I asked, tho their response wasn't clear you can hear her response glitching in a echo demonic tone, her claws and eyes looked bloody like they just rained hell behind them "you don't know what THEY put me threw, but I already know you had felt the same", I stared at them..my eyes narrowing I took a long look at them, the hall was long big pillers that are found in historical like places but dark and black, the floor cold as ice or metal you can even hear cracking of the coldness so it was mentioned as ice so to say, the large thrown I was on was black with eight magical orbs and Chrystals all made BY ME! ME, ME, ME!!
Yet here they are...standing Infront of me as if they owned the place I swear, I wonder what my future self has gotten themselves into!! (end of shy's pov)