Yes My Lord.

"The Queen's Cheshire Doll?
Just who is she?"

~•*•~

A mysterious, tricky, yet lady-like girl. An interesting lady, she is.

With her beauty as lovely as the reflection of the moon seen on the ocean, no wonder she was called a doll.

A mysterious lady that can even trick a demon butler.

A description that fits ____ _______ too well.

The least expected. A Phantomhive maid.

" She'll be able to fool the guard dog and his butler. She always has tricks up her sleeves...

Always..."

*~•~*

"Good morning, Meyrin, Finny, Bard." I greeted, smiling as they yawn.

"Good morning, ____!" They greeted back, yawning once more. I giggle.

"You all should really try to get a nice, long sleep! Trying to impress the guests that come here for business with the young master will do all of you no good and probably embarrass the young master" I lectured them, before hearing a loud 'Ahem'. I turned around to see Sebastian, the young master's loyal butler, standing in front of the door.

"Please do excuse me. You may now leave." He calmly says as he smiles, making Meyrin a blushing mess.

"But we ne-" Bard was cut off once more by Sebastian.

"Please do look at the dish you wish to serve the young master" He points to the oven. Bard raises a brow and opens the hinged door attached to the oven before tons of smoke finally come out.

*~•~*

"Good morning, young master!" We all say, bowing as he descends the staircase, looking at us, then back down the stairs. The day went on as usual. It seemed like a normal day like any other.

Sebastian dismissed as to our rooms as we try not to embarrass the young master. I, however, was an exception. Sebastian told me that it was okay for me to serve the guest. But I passed that opportunity. A nap wouldn't hurt.

After a few minutes, my stomach rumbled. I was hungry. I stood up and went out to get a snack from the kitchen. While walking my way to the kitchen, I heard the young master and Sebastian talking to each other. It seems that they decided to leave the guest for a while.

I opened the door closest to me and went inside, closing it as fast and silent as possible. I leaned on the door as I eavesdrop on them.

"Another letter from the queen?"

"Yes. It seems that the queen wants you to work with 2 people"

"Hand it over, Sebastian"

"Here, young master"

*~•~*

My dearest Guard Dog,
A new murderer has appeared in London. It seems to be killing one family by one every week. Together with my Spider and my Cheshire Doll, I want this case to be solved as fast as you three can. My Cheshire Doll may not show herself, but I'll guarantee you, she will appear.
Sincerely, Queen Victoria

*~•~*

"Cheshire Doll, huh? Sebastian, research on this Cheshire Doll"

"Understood"

As Sebastian said that. They both part ways. I sighed in relief and got out of that dusty room. I closed the door and dusted off any remaining dust on me.

As I walk to the kitchen, I can't help but remember the letter.

"My Cheshire Doll may not show herself, but I'll guarantee you, she will appear."

Hah. Your majesty, you expect too much from me.

*~•~*

"You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself."
―Cheshire Cat

Hi! Welcome to my first story! I hope you liked it! I don't have that much experience with writing, so don't expect too much from me.

I'll try to make the first chapter longer. As some of you might have noticed that this is just the prologue.

Bye! See you in the next chapter!

Disclaimer: I own the plot and the cover. I DO NOT own the pictures used in this story and Kuroshitsuji. Thank you.