Chapter 1

Deep in the woods of Mystic Grove there's an 8 year old boy with salmon colored hair and onyx eyes who was sitting on a grassy field surrounded by trees sobbing uncontrollably his head buried in his arms, his loud sobs echoing through the forest. He was crying so much that he didn't notice the beautiful maiden standing just a few feet away from him.

"Why are you crying?" She asked with a soft voice that can put a songbird's voice to shame.

The little boy looked up to see a beautiful girl that practically looked like an angel, with big beautiful sparkling brown eyes and long shiny blonde hair that flowed in the wind along with her beautiful blue and white dress. He immediately stopped crying and ran up to her with his eyes closed and arms reaching up to her.

"P-Please you gotta help me! I'm lost, I don't know where I am!"

But before he can even get near her she vanishes. The boy frantically looked around for her when he found her he tried to run up to her only to be hit in the head by a tree trunk.

"Ow! What'd you do that for?!" He exclaimed with his hands in his head groaning in pain.

"I am very sorry, but you cannot touch me." She said with her hands still holding the tree trunk in case he decided to go up to her again.

"Ha?! And why's that?!"

"You're a human being right? If a human touches me they will die."

The boy was beyond confused. He only heard that from the townspeople who said that when a human touches a spirit he or she will die, but that doesn't make sense right? She looks human, she wasn't like how the townspeople had described the Mountain Gods guardian spirits.

"I assume you're wondering why I look human if I'm a spirit am I right?"

"Holy crap!! She can read my thoughts?!"

The girl giggled seeing the little boy's expression. "I assure you I am a real spirit. I may look like you humans but I am one of the Mountain Gods guardian spirit in fact I am the wind spirit."

The boy eyed her skeptically, "Ok if you are a real spirit prove it." He said with a smirk on his face.

The girl looked at him in shock, usually when a human sees her they would go running back from where they came from but this little boy in front of her wasn't like that he was...special.

"Um, prove it?" She was still confused about what the boy was asking of her.

"Yeah! Prove to me that you're a real spirit. Show me your magic and all that stuff!" He said excitedly.

The girl sighed. "Alright I will show you my magic." She said while letting go of the tree trunk she was still holding.

A gust of wind surrounded her, she lifted her right arm and used the wind to lift the boy up his feet. The little boy was astonished that girl right in front of him was really a spirit. She gently placed him back on the ground. The little boy was sitting in the grass still paralyzed with amazement at what just happened.

"Hey are you ok? You're not hurt are you?" The blonde maiden asked worriedly.

The boy looked up to her with the biggest smile that can brighten up even the darkness. "That was awesome!" He exclaimed running up to her. This time instead of hitting him with the stick again she used her magic to stop him.

"What did I just tell you?! I told you, you cannot touch me or do you still not believe that I am a real spirit!"

"Oops sorry lady, I was just so amazed with your magic that I kinda forgot that I'll die if I touch you, my bad." He said as he scratched the back of his head out of embarrassment.