~love you kidnapper~

3:36  pm 

George was walking home from work when he got a call from his bestfriend karl. George answered "hey karl i just saw you like 10 minutes ago what do you need?" " dang can I not call my bestfriend?!" karl said "sorry what o you need?" "do you want to go to a party to night at my friends house?" karl said " sure were where at and what time?" George said " 5:00 at xxxxxxx lane" " ok i will be there see you then!" 

5:02 pm 

George arrived at the party and was greated by karl "heyy gogy" "hey so what do you want to do?" karl did not know what to say " umm i don't knew caz this is like a friend of a friend party so idk what we can do?" " ohhh ok hey i am going to get some drinks". as George was makeing his drink he accidentally bumped in to someone and they both spelled there drinks on each other

5:12 pm

"omg i am so sorry" George said to the man he bumped in to. the man was wearing a black faec mask but he did have striking green eyes "oh no problem here let me help clean this up" "oh and i am dream" "i am George " 

8:57 pm

Dream and George have been talking for hours now and George is DRUNK just how dream wanted him to be. then George passed out so dream took the chanes he picked up George and was carrying him to his car no one said a thing it was going great. when they had arrived at dreams house. dream got out of the car and picked up geogre " wow he's cute"

9:18 am

George woke up in a dark room he was tied to a chair " hello  Georgie~" geogre knew that vocie "dream?.." dream had a big smile on his face, but you could not see it caz of the mask dream had on. " so what do you want to do georgie~" dream said while looking at geogre's figure and biteing  his bottem lip. "i want to go home" geogre  whispered " what was that?~" " I SAID I WANT TO GO THE FUCK HOME!" dream slapped him " don't talk to me like that"

OK THAT IS IT FOR CHAPTER ONE I WILL DO CHAPTER 2 TODAY OR TOMOOROW I KNOW THIS IS SHORT BUT I WILL MAKE CHAPTER 2 LONG WITH SMUT SO TW SA