15- Misery

"Um how do you know her?" At this point both Lilliana and Harlow were confused.

"Well that's my dads girlfriend"

The room was completely silent. (Besides the fact that it was a library)

"Ohhhh wait are you, her, and him in a relationship like me, Alexander, and Luther?"

Harlow stood shocked staring off into space like she'd seen a ghost.

"you guys are, how cuteee, oh my gosh this is the first time I've ever put two and two together wow"

Lilliana clapped her hands together and gave herself a pat on the back. The woman at the grocery story was wrong, she wasn't dumb.

"The lady was wrong yay I should tell Lu-"

"We aren't together" For the first time in a minute Harlow finally said something.

"Well fudge now I don't have a reason to text lucy- wait what?"

Lilliana looked up to Harlow and could see how hurt Harlow looked. This was the same expression she had when she thought her men left her.

"She cheated, she's a cheater"

Harlows eyes glossed over and tears began to slowly cascade down.

Lilliana hadn't met many people nor had any friends besides Mrs May, Luther, and Alexander so she didn't really understand how to console someone but she did remember that everytime she cried her men hugged her.

She slowly approached Harlow and wrapped her arms around harlows torso. "I'm sorry low low"

In the midst of harlows anger, hurt, and sadness she was shocked by the tiny arms that wrapped around her waist from the girl she barely knew.

Her skin began to feel warm and she felt her whole body relax.

She wrapped her arms around Lilliana and cried into her hair.

"She betrayed me, she wasted five years of my life, she-she-she, why"

Lilliana felt horrible. She couldn't imagine what she would do if roles were reversed.

She began to takes steps back so they wouldn't be so out in the open. She wouldn't want someone staring at her as if she was crazy when she cried so it's the least she could do for Harlow at the moment.

"You want to go get starbies?"

Harlow detached herself from lilliana and slowly nodded her head.

"Okie come on" Lilliana began walking the opposite way from the door and closer to the back of the library.

"Where are we going"

Lilliana did not answer but continued to walk until they reached the mahogany brown door that had restroom plastered across the front of it.

"Makeup" Lilliana pulled her into the bathroom and that's when Harlow really got a look at herself.

Her mascara and eye liner was running down her cheeks and her hair was going here and there.

"Do you have anymore?"  Harlow shook her head and watched the tiny girl look at the floor with a puzzled expression.

"What if we just take it all of?" Lilliana bit her lip and looked down to Harlows bracelet.

"I'm okay with that"

"Do you want to keep that" Lilliana pointed to Harlows wrist where there was a bracelet with the name 'Seminole'  engraved into it.