Steamy Night

Bela secretly sneaked out of her house with the help of her friends. Her family has no idea that they are taking Bela for a late night party. Soon the gang reach a club where everyone start drinking.

Bela: Thank you so much guys! You made my dream come true. I always wanted a Bachelorette party and here we are celebrating it!!

Yes, Bela is getting married in a week and her parents had strictly forbidden Bela from having any such parties as they feel its unsafe for a bride.

Bela's friends soon take her to the dance floor and everyone start dancing.

Friend 1: Bela, go and enjoy the night the way you want to. We all will meet near the parking at 3 AM so that we can take you back to your home before anyone wakes up.

Bela: Means? You want me to go around alone and enjoy?

Friend 2: Of course Bela. You have the fantasy of kissing a stranger, right? Go and fulfill all your wishes in your bucket list. Don't worry about anything else.

Bela smiles very broadly and starts walking away from her friends. Soon she reaches the bar counter, asks for one tequila shot. As the bar tender brings the shot, a guy extends his money to pay for the drink, surprising Bela.

Guy: I just now heard, you have the fantasy of kissing a stranger. Wanna fulfill it with me?

Bela smirks and drinks the shot in a gulp and then winks at the guy indirectly saying Yes. The guy then pulls Bela to a corner, pins her to the wall and smashes his lips on hers. They keep smooching each other for a long time till they fall short of breath. After relaxing for a minute, both again start making out very hotly. The guy makes Bela faces the wall, hugs her from backside and squeezes her breasts making her gasp. He starts rubbing his member on her ass over clothes making her turn on completely.

Bela turns back and hugs the guy very tightly making him realise Bela is ready to take things to next level. He holds her hand and fastly takes her to a bed room in the club. They get inside and lock the door.

Guy: You are such a hot girl. I can't resist myself from exploring you.

Bela blushes to his words making the guy smirk.

Guy: Before we move further, let me clarify one thing that I am married and this is just one time thing for me.

Bela: Cool man... Even I am getting married very soon and this is one time thing for me as well.

Guy: That's good!

Bela: By the way, what's your name?

Guy: Why?

Bela seductively walks towards him, puts her hands around his neck making her boobs touch him and says, " So that, I can moan your name. "

Mahir: Then moan saying ' Mahir '

Mahir then squeezes her ass cheeks very hard making her moan his name, " Mahirrr!! "

Mahir: I Like that. Now see what I do to you...

He pushes her on the bed and gets on top of her. He holds her with both his hands and keeps kissing allover her neck and face continuously making her go crazy. He helps her remove her top and then her jeans. Soon he too gets rid of his clothes and her inner wears. He kisses all over her body and then again lies on top of her.

He then slowly rubs his cock near her entrance, teasing her a lot. He then slowly inserts his member inside her making her scream due to his thick cock. She feels her pussy tearing. He gives few strokes making all his member enter her completely. She keeps screaming while he fucks her. Slowly her screams change into pleasure. After some time, he removes his cock and then makes her lie on her stomach with her ass raised. He again inserts his cock in her pussy and gives slow but long strokes making her a moaning mess. He hits on her ass cheeks very hard while fucking her. In the same position, he lies on her back and squeezes her boobs while fucking her.

Bela thinks that she caught a real man to enjoy who knows how to satisfy a girl on bed. After few minutes, he releases his sperms inside her and lies on top of her, humping. Bela is also humping due to the session.

Mahir: So, my darling... How was the session?

Bela: More than awesome. You know how to fuck a girl.

Mahir: Thank you. That's why my marital relationship is still spicy. You said you are getting married right?

Bela: Yeah.

Mahir: Good. Now even if you get pregnant, there won't be a doubt.

Bela chuckles and says, " Don't worry, I am not coming to you even if I get pregnant because of this. Anyways, it was lovely fucking you. "

Mahir: Do you have anything else in your bucket list?

Bela: I have many other things... But I will take care of them. You don't worry... You can leave now.

Mahir: Aah... Not wishing to leave this beauty at all...

Bela: Shut up. And now go. I gotta dress up now.

Mahir: Yeah... Me too...

Soon Behir get dressed up, clean themselves in washroom and then Bela goes back to her friends who tease her due to the love bites visible on her neck.