Chapter 9

Tyler's POV

This new girl, she has something. i just dont know what it is. i still keep thinking in the back of my mind, 'what about Marie?' i mean she didnt answer me. i poured everything i had into

telling her how i felt and she never answered. i guess i should try and move on with this new girl. Bailey could be everything i have been hoping for. She could be just what i need in my life.

i hoped out of the car. we had finally gotten to my manager's house. Julie is honestly one of the sweetest people i know. whenever i go to Cali, i always stay with her for a bit and then i stay with my other manager, Roxanne for awhile too. as soon as i finally got settled in, i pulled out my phone and scrolled through my mentions. this was it. i would finally find out if that girl went looking for me and if i finally found her.

as i looked and didnt find her, i was dejected. i thought i would find her there. i was almost to the bottom and i saw it. the feeling i got when i saw that she found me was so unexplainable. i was so happy. i follow her and i want to DM her but i dont want to sound so eager. Marie will know what to do.

To: Marie

i really need your advice. that girl i told you about, Bailey? well. she found me.. and i really want to talk to her but i dont want to be creepy or too eager what should i do ?

Marie's POV

each time he talks about her, it just cuts a little deeper in my heart. this is going to be so hard. i wish i could get the courage to tell him. i just dont want to ruin what he could have with her.

To: Tyler

i think if you really care about her, follow her and DM her and start talking. maybe you guys can make plans for someday soon.

i should have learned by now that i shouldnt text and walk. i ran right into someone. i look up and see a tall, handsome guy.

" i am so sorry. i should probably avoid texting and walking at the same time.", Marie said.

"oh no, i am actually happy you could have taken out my arm. haha. My name is Daniel but you can call me Dan"

"well, its nice to meet you, Dan."

i guess since Tyler is moving on, i should move on too. i really feel like something could happen between Dan and i.

wait til next chapter to see what happens with Dan and Marie & Tyler and Bailey.