Chapter 7

Tyler's POV

My flight finally lands. The flight was peaceful and I slept through most of it. I saw a beautiful girl out of the corner of my eye. I cant believe this is my first time noticing her. As the pilot announced we had landed and could safely leave the plane, i got up. I stretched my legs and arms. This girl was grabbing her carry on from the above head compartments. She lost grip of it and it toppled over onto me. She started freaking out, apologzing for making such a mistake. At the time, I wouldnt think of it as a mistake. Maybe it was sign that I need to move on and she was the girl to do that with. I must find out her name. She finally introduced herself when she was done freaking out, making sure I was okay.

"Hi. My name is Bailey. Nice to meet you. Sorry about my bag kinda hitting you in the head. I swear it was an accident"

Her smile is out of this world and I think i held onto her hand a little longer than i should have, I picked up my bag and turned around to talk to her again, but she was gone. Maybe fate was trying to send me a message.

i pulled out my phone, in anticipation, i might actually have message from Marie. Even though she ignored my pervious text, maybe just maybe she had something to say to me after what I finally got the guts up to say.

Marie's POV

I knew i needed to text Tyler. At least before he lands. Maybe making sure he had a safe flight, or something else to avoid the events that happened less than 48 hours ago. Its literally all i can think about.

I get a tweet to my phone from him. "@TylerMatl: Landed safely in Cali. love it here. Now i just need to find that mystery girl from the plane."

i guess that was a big enough sign to say that i needed to move on and forget all he said to me even though that has been the only thing thats been on my mind these past few days. I decided to send that text.

From Marie to Tyler

"hope you landed safely and had a good flight. so tell me about this girl.."

hope you liked this chapter, first one in awhile.

whats he going to say? is he going to say that they are just friends, made a connection, or that he could have feelings for someone other than her ? what will it be? stay tuned to find out (;