Hooked Up In A Hotel Room (m)

Taehyung came to the hotel after attending his friend's bachelor party, "Okay mom I will start finding someone. You don't need to keep pricking on me that, 'You are getting old' Now bye I am feeling sleepy. Yeah, Yeah good night" Taehyung was debating with his mom on phone.

"Room number 996" Taehyung found his room and reached to scanner and unlocked the door.

He went inside the room and closed the door. It was a fully automatic modern hotel. He saw that there were two bags near the dresser and also there were some female clothes on the bed, It didn't surprise him much.

But when he sat on the bed facing towards the bathroom door and a beautiful women wrapped in a towel.

While Jisoo just came to this hotel as she was really drunk after going to the bar. She took a nice warm bath which made her a little sober, "I think I am falling in love with the one that could break my heaaa- aaaaa!!!" Jisoo started screaming after humming her fav song because a man was drooling over her but Taehyung stopped her screaming, "Hey stop screaming I won't do anything to you.." Taehyung said as he placed a palm over her mouth.

Taehyung is standing inside the bathroom until Jisoo changes her clothes. "You can come now" Jisoo shouted. Taehyung came outside and saw her in a fitted crop top with a zipper on her back, a skirt which reached her mid-thighs exposing her waist and open hair. She was packing her clothes.

Well.. When Jisoo was changing her clothes she saw her room card and it said room 966. She noticed it when she was sober, so without getting to know that it's her fault she is saying that she is checking out of the hotel.

She pulled her suitcase but suddenly all the lights switched off. "What happened?" Taehyung said and Jisoo rolled her eyes, "How would I know" and she switched on the flashlight and started switching on all the switches.
"What are you doing?" Taehyung asked.
"I saw some solar panels in the terrace of this hotel, so I think there might be some lights which work on solar power" Jisoo said and Taehyung was impressed.
"You smart" Taehyung imitated khalid which made Jisoo smile, "You loyal" Jisoo played along.
Taehyung continued, "You grateful"
"I appreciate that" both said at the same time and bursted into laughter and Taehyung switched on a light. "Huff.. Finally!" Jisoo said and Taehyung raise his hand for a highfive and Jisoo did.

"Now I will leave.." Jisoo said and went to the door. She scanned the card but its not getting scanned. "Oh no! Don't tell me the door cannot open without electricity!" Jisoo said and Taehyung just shrugged.

Jisoo is moving from here to there in frustration, taehyung shook his head, "I will just have a bath".

Taehyung unlocked the door of the bathroom and came outside with just a towel. Jisoo was just staring at his handsome face with wet and messed hair, His toned abs making him look really hot and seductive. Jisoo unconsciously bit her lips which shocked Taehyung. "Well.. I too have to change se please proceed to bathroom" Taehyung said but Jisoo was staring at him with deep thought so she startled a bit, "Huh? What? I didn't quite catch you..".

Taehyung sighed, he held jisoo's bare arms which made Jisoo feel soothed by his cold hands. He pulled her inside the bathroom and closed the door. He changed into a loose sleeveless t shirt and shorts.

He opened the door and saw Jisoo leaning on the basin exposing her clean white legs but she was deep in her thoughts 'what would happen if he and I stay here forever?' .

'She is hot' Taehyung thought but shrugged. He went near her and said, "I am done changing mam" but it startled Jisoo and she slipped. But Taehyung was fast to catch her and he wrapped his left arm around her back and right one holding her waist. Whereas Jisoo held his biceps tightly. Jisoo was feeling really hot in that position as his hands were touching her bare waist. Taehyung pulled her closer in a hug and made her stand straight.