Falling In Love-2

"Can you please get me a grilled chicken steak and fried rice and egg?" customer asked the waiter. "Sure ma'am.. Anything else?" Jennie asked and the customer's child said, "Chocolate milkshake" and jennie showed her gummy smile, "Chocolate milkshake with extra chocolate yumm.. I'll be right back ma'am. Till then you can enjky our lemonade" and jennie left towards the kitchen.

"Jisooyaa.. Do we have chocolate?" Jennie asked and looked at Jisoo who was opening the big packet of chocolate stopped and looked at Jennie with a what-are-you-looking-at look, "What?"
"Look there is a little boy who wants a chocolate milkshake. And also fried rice and egg and also grilled chicken steak" Jennie said and left the kitchen.

"I'll help you with chocolate milkshake if you promise me a treat of tteokbokki?" Chaeyoung said while washing her hands, Jisoo sighed and started working.

Its now 9pm, time to close the restaurant. Jisoo and Chaeyoung were washing the dishes and Jennie, Jimin and Jhope came inside the kitchen, "Time to close guys!" Jimin shouted. Jin came while counting notes of currency, "Good work today guys.. Let's split up the money, here Jimin" He handed his lot to Jimin and others respectively.

"Come Chaeyoung let me give you a ride" Jimin said while starting his motorbike.
"Umm.. No Jimin Jisoo will give me a treat today, you can drop J-Hope" Chaeyoung said while sitting on Jisoo's motor bike with a helmet in her hand.
"Wait a sec that brat has money to give you treat but doesn't has money to give at the toll booth! You! I will meet you at home" Jin said while gritting his teeth but then showed his smile to everyone, "Bye everyone" and left.

"Why do you act cold at the college sooya? You know we all are so happy to see you laughing and smiling at the restaurant but at college you act like you don't know us" Chaeyoung said while break the chopsticks.

"It's just that in high school many have taken advantage of my sweetness, I don't want the same to happen in my college life as well. Moreover you all are the only ones who make me feel comfortable" Jisoo said while slurping the food. "It's 9:30pm already Chaeyoung let's go pls" Jisoo said while worriedly looking at her watch and Chaeyoung aggressively drank the milkshake and kept it on the table, "Let's go".

Jisoo was now climbing towards her balcony with the piping and finally reached the balcony. She slowly opened the door and entered her room. She sighed in relief and switched on the lights, "Aaah!! Aish! Oppa you really have to scare me like this?" Jisoo said as she literally felt as if her soul left her body but Jin was enjoying it a lot and was laughing loudly. Everyone slept.

Next day..

Taehyung was not ready to leave his father, they are in the car ad his father came here to drop him from the way of his office, "I will not leave just now son I have at least 10 months to spend with you. I will come to pick you up at exact 4pm. Now go and study" his father assured and Taehyung looked at him with gloomy eyes and nodded.

He was now walking towards his room but he saw a girl whose face was covered with a hood and she was walking all alone towards the same room as him. He grew curious about her. He sat on his usual seat which was in the middle row. She was sitting in the last row. Mrs.Park came into the room and kept a bunch of paper on the table, "Good morning everyone. So as you see I have completed the part of induction motor, so to see if you actually understood or not I am handing you all a project which you have to do in pairs" some were like, "Shit! We have to make a project as a team"
And some were like, "Finally! We have to make a project as a team".

Mrs.Park started announcing the names and mostly everyone was happy but Jisoo wasn't. She was paired with a boy and that too with our boy, Kim Taehyung. Jisoo was cursing her luck and Taehyung was like, "This is going to be interesting".

Everyone was in the cafeteria but Taehyung was searching for Jisoo. He first went to Library and then to some rooms and then searched in the cafeteria but couldn't find her.

He was passing through the aiding room and jut then he heard a voice, "Why are you overacting Jimin! You just got hit by a soccer ball on your arms. Your muscles are tightened so wear this sling pouch." The girl said and Jimin was smiling, "Thank you Jisoo.. You care for me but still don't show it at the campus. I understan- hey Taehyung! What are you doing outside?" Taehyung smiled nervously and came in.

"Jisoo, this is Taehyung my best friend at the campus. Taehyung this is Jisoo. Well.. What are you doing here?" Jimin asked. "Actually me and Jisoo have been handed with a project about induction motor so to discuss about it I was trying to find her. Well how did you got hurt?" Taehyung asked and Jimin frowned, "I was playing soccer and this Sehun kicked the ball real hard at my arm and now I have to walk with a sling pouch. My work is done so I will go now. All the best for the project" and Jimin left the room.

"So.. At my house or yours?" Taehyung was struggling to atleast get a glimpse of her face but she was still facing her back. "I don't know.. Let's do it turnwise today after hours we will go to yours and tomorrow mine.." Jisoo said with a cold voice turned around to see him, "Okay?" both were amused to see each other.

Jisoo's view

Taehyung's view

Taehyung's view

Jisoo realized she is staring at him so she broke the eye contact

Jisoo realized she is staring at him so she broke the eye contact. Taehyung too snapped on it, he quickly ran out of the room and gasped, "Wwoooww she is beautiful"

On the other hand jisoo is confused, "I usually feel uncomfortable with boys and even girls. But this time it didn't feel anything awkward and also when me and him were in a room ALONE." jisoo was talking to herself while taking her books from the locker.

The classes ended and now Jisoo is going to the address given by Taehyung then.