Why Are You Here?

"Taehyungah... Where are you?" Jisoo whined while tapping her foot like a baby waiting for her husband on a valentine night.

Taehyung hasn't returned from his work and Jisoo is waiting for Taehyung to come home for their special dinner night.

After 30 minutes the door bell rang. Jisoo smirked, "You dared to make Kim Jisoo wait. Huh?" she said and folded her arms, "I won't open the door now, stay there with your hard buddy. I intentionally sent you my picture of tonight" she chuckled.

She was just standing near the door but she heard her phone ringing and it was Lisa her sister.
Unnie.. *sobs*
Lisa.. Why are you crying??
You aren't home yet?
I am.. Why?
Then why aren't you opening the door?
Jisoo bit her lips and peeked through the peep hole. She saw Lisa. "What is she doing here?" she gritted her teeth.
She quickly wore a bath robe and opened the door.

"I was going to bath but you rang the bell" Jisoo nervously chuckled but her expressions changed to a frown. "Why are you crying sweetie? Come in.. Come in first" Jisoo said and brought her in.

She made her sit on the bed of the guest room which was on ground floor, "So tell me.. What happened?"
"Can you get me something to eat? I am hungry" she said lowly and Jisoo went to get some spaghetti.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Taehyung was quickly packing his laptop to go home as soon as possible but suddenly his  telephone ringed.
Good evening sir, reception desk...
Good evening
Sir one man called jungkook is standing here calling himself your brother. He is saying he wants to meet you.
Let him in...
Ok sir
Beep

Jungkook opened the door revealing his red glossy eyes. "Kookie! why are you crying?" Taehyung asked worriedly.
"Hyuuung" Jungkook cried and hugged Taehyung tightly.
"Oh no.. What happened? Come sit" Taehyung made him sit on the couch if his sofa.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Jisoo kept the empty glass on the side table and pulled off the hug, "So now tell me.. What is wrong?"
"Jungkook wants to break up with me" Lisa said and then started crying again.
"What!? why?" Jisoo asked.
"We were going to have a date night near the han river"

FlAsHbAcK
"How much do I have to walk like this kookie?" Lisa smiled as she was tired of walking with his palm on his eyes and him carefully guiding her.
"Okay now. Open your eyes" Jungkook said and she opened her eyes. Lisa was surprised and happy.
"Oh.. Jungkook I love you!" Lisa said and Kissed his cheeks.
He pulled the chair for Lisa and she sat while giggling, "It feels so weird to get this gentleman treatment from you.." 
"Enjoy your dinner madame" Jungkook mimicked and Lisa laughed.
They were about to start having dinner and Lisa's phone rang. Lisa's hand was to reach but Jungkook quickly took it.
"Sehun" Jungkook read and saw Lisa with angry eyes.
He hanged up the call and slamed the phone on the table shaking everything on the table.
Lisa gulped her food with nervousness. He started using the fork so roughly making it really noisy. "Jungkook eat properly, your fork's sound is irritating" Lisa said with an irritated tone.
Jungkook smirked and started making more noise, "Jungkook!" Lisa shouted.
"You know I hate these kind of scratching noises" she yelled and jungkook threw the fork away on the grass.
"And you know it as well that Sehun made me get disqualified from the most important basketball match of my life and I hate him! But still you talk to him!" Jungkook growled and Lisa looked at him with disbelief.
"He just called me today and you think I talk to him every day!" Lisa yelled back and Jungkook scoffed.
"Then why is he calling you on the night of valentine?" he asked.
"So you are suspecting me now?" Lisa asked with disbelief and Jungkook sighed.
"No, I am j-" Jungkook was going to explain but, "Wait.. Let me call him back. He might have just called you by mistake right? Let's just end this misunderstanding right here" Jungkook said and dialed to Sehun.
Sehun picked up the call.
'Sehun can you explain why you called me?' Lisa said stressing every word while looking at Jungkook.
'Lisa-shi.. I don't know how to say this.. I planned on telling you on our date but.. I love you very muc-' jungkook ended the call.
"You really were in contact with him huh?" Jungkook asked while gritting his teeth.
"He works in my office, I have to talk to him for my projects at least" Lisa said in disbelief and Jungkook started crushing the phone.
"I told you to change your office. Its his father's company! How won't he have control on you!" Jungkook yelled which startled Lisa.
"They were having a very good package for just a fresher. So I thought.. Why not?" Lisa said arrogantly, the way in which she never talks to jungkook but she doesn't accepts the fact that Jungkook is trying to control her.