Danger

Your POV

It's been 2 weeks since you and Ollie had ventured out into the world. Though, you will need to do that soon. As the leader of Sanctuary, you have responsibilities to your people. You need to keep them safe and protected.

Right now, you're in the cafeteria, packing up some supplies you'll need. Ollie pokes out his head to see you. He smiles and runs over to you. You turn to him with a smile.

"Well, good morning to you too, Ollie." You say, as you tap on his nose. He giggles.

"What are you doing, packing your things without me?" He asks in a cute way. His ears flopped a little as he tilted his head. You laugh and mess with Ollie's ears. He giggles at your actions before pushing you off of him. You cover your mouth as you turn back to your supplies.

"I just have to do my duties as leader of this sanctuary. I'll be back soon. Be good and you'll get your favorite treat!" You tell Ollie. Ollie's eyes widen with excitement as his tail wags back and forth. You laugh as you kiss his hair, soon spitting out his hair as you got some of his dog like hair in your mouth. He laughs. You shake your head, smiling and head out.

Time skip

This war has done nothing good for the land that you once called home. You were passing a street that no longer has a name. You look straight forward, keeping a wary sense around. Anyone could attack you. Anyone could kill you. As your mind began to worry over anything, something zoomed pass your point of vision.

You turn to the thing and readied yourself for any attack. You wait a couple of seconds before deciding that it's nothing. That is until someone grabs you from behind. You let out a gasp as this person had locked you arms to your stomach.

"Alright, leader of Sanctuary, you are going to tell me where your base is!" A male voice can be heard. You struggle against him but he isn't letting go. Another person steps out in front of you and you remember him. It's the monster you trapped in ice awhile back. You turn your head to see it's the skeleton you kicked. You chuckle.

"What's so funny?"

"That kick did something good for your face. I mean it's still ugly but it's an improvement." You tell him. The skeleton's eye twitches. You lift your hand up in almost a T pose and then kicked the skeleton. He groans at the pain and you jump and land on a still standing lamp post. The two monsters stare at you in disbelief while you giggle.

"As much as I like to stay and talk about my home, but it would be wrong for me to break my promise." You say as the skeleton you kicked walks over to the lamp post and summons some bones. They start flying to you. You summon some fire and the bones dust away from attacking you.

You then jumped off the lamp post, away from both monsters. You then heard a clicking sound behind you as the monsters eyes widen in shock.

"Fuck me." You groan.

"Y/n L/n. It's been a while." A voice tells you. You turn your head to see it's someone from your parents stupid clan of people.

They claim that they are fighting for both monsters and humans but attack and exile any monster they can. Even Ollie. Your parents' decision to sentence Ollie to death was one of the last straws you made to leave. You turn your body, grab the gun, and pushed the man two feet from you. You then jump behind the monsters, who were 3 yards from the guy, you then turn to the guy and threw the gun down a drain.

"You know I'll never go back. As long as those creatures have the boy on death row, I'll never go back." You scream at him. The guy gets up, pulls his mask off and your eyes widen to see that it's your ex. His face isn't clear to see as he wears a cloth mask, so you didn't know it was him. You then glare at him.